Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

Casters have been braindead op past few leagues thank god they kinda nerfed it... but i think they are still pretty strong.
"
Rngrofl wrote:
I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Btw could Atziri get some more mechanics? Or get more damage? Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.

=)))))))))))))))))) another bot

If i had a company, i would pay my people, or create androids to say that what im doing is fine, and good, and fair, and corect, and nice...then the close minded will just follow them...and do the same....u do realise ur one out of 5 persons in this thread who has good thing to say about bad things beeing done to the game, the rest 500 are on point with the attitude against this 3.7 Nerf

u know...players expect the game to IMPROVE, get BETTER in time - this is exactly the opposite.

Builds are made around skills that are being killed....yeah...this is worth a GJ right ? :)))))))))))))))))
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
Last edited by Schmockla on Jun 4, 2019, 7:10:21 AM
You fucking nerfed ranger big time !!?
That ES nerf is stupid. There are, especially in Synthesis, crazy strong ES items around, and THOSE need to be nerfed, not the skill tree.

I have an 890 ES chest, 330 ES helmet and Shield, 200 ES gloves and boots, and bated breath, and most of the ES witch nodes, and I have 11.6k ES, which I think is not crazy OP or is it? I prioritized recharge at some points, but this build feels much more squishy than say a MS jugg.

Did reading about those 20k+ ES extreme cases think you need to nerf ES now?
i don't get it, why nerf Unnatural Instinct thing...?

This is not like it was a very common jewel, i don't get it :thinking:

Anw, thank's for the balance note.
What a disaster. The Elementalist "rework" should have been showcased alongside the changes to Slayer and Berserker to keep up the hype, I guess.
Hi , I'm Nerf Nerfilson form Nerf Nerfing Nerfmemes
Hope you will enjoy ne3rf.ne7rf nerfatch :)
I think they thing i love the most about reading all these replies by the community is that there were pretty much zero numbers (aside from the accuracy ones - requirement to hit normal enemies at level 85) really in these notes. and yet, for all that I know, or the other people from this post know, the number nerfs could be anywhere from 3-50% n something... but they just assume we can expect 50% across the board... i must be crazy.... not to mention that there are a bunch of corruptions rolling out for the passive tree via the legion jewels, they have already told us they are rebalancing a ton of skills (and presumably mana costs), attack speeds on items, changing the way that several crafting mechanic interactions will function and on top of all of that.. HAVENT GIVEN YOU MUPPETS THE NUMBERS TO START BITCHING THAT ES/WORB/STORMBRAND/SOULREND ETC are dead... lets just ignore all the people who read the passives behind keystones being removed from behind them as "we took away about 30 passive skill points from your tree"....
Clearly when GGG added higher scaled maps, and bosses like uber elder they meant for ever nob and his dog to be able to get there in a 48h dash... as long as they played one of about 3 builds... seems pretty fair to all the other builds , and like a great idea for a game that was designed around the concept of creating a game which will have near infinite replay value over time...

Just wish Bex would have stressed that they didnt put numbers into this manifesto for us....
Last edited by Steinaken on Jun 4, 2019, 7:22:20 AM
So players, today they nerf my builds but be sure tomorrow they will nerf your builds. Thats the way it's goes so don't worry.
Like someone says we all can play D3.

I think I have 6 useless builds now.
Path of Nerfs , welcome back to 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info