Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

Kinda tired of GGG introducing new content with the intention of nerfing existing content to make way for it.
I like.
tooooooooooo many nerfs ....
ya.... gutting mages this hard is probably going to affect a large ammount of player's causeing them to quit early and just not play. yah melee needed some buffs giveing the option to play almost all class's but realy? It's almost like forced to play melee. Feelsbadman. Also, make HH more rare? like it wasen't difficult to get already. Love ya GGG but wtf.
Nerfed trickster and soulrend. What I played last league, had no gear and left from boredom and lack of map drops. Yes it was op.
I was enjoying playing Elementalist... :/
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
Thanks alot for trashing my very expensive aurabot :(
(It's also the only build my friend enjoys playing)
"
caiovp2 wrote:
I was enjoying playing Elementalist... :/

I was enjoying playing PoE.
Mirror of Kalandra?
So what you did is,you made melee shit for a longtime and made spells better,then now you heavily NERFED all the spallcasters,and spells.
And absolutely boosted melee...
wtf
The Warlords mark change is incredibly disappointing. So many nerfs and all my hype is instantly gone. Well back to Dota 2 I guess.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info