Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

Listen a bit… ?? Nerf elemental overload ?? I'll quit for good. and I hope other players will quit massively.
"
Powerful Unique Item Rarity
Certain very powerful unique items will be harder to obtain now. This includes Headhunter, Eternity Shroud and Solstice Vigil.
REEEEEEEEEP
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
R.I.P. energy shield
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
For a "melee focused patch", there are certainly a ton of ways that melee is getting the shaft in this patch.

Nerf jewels, gut multistrike, Make it harder to get higher tier rolls....
I'm not certain this is the patch you think it is.
Sheepish clone nerds complaining about their op shit getting nerfed because they gravitate to tier whoring habitually. Then threatening to quit a game that doesn't even need you, as if you will be missed....haha.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
My message to pathofexile dev's

Why are you trying to make this game less fun, wasent this league one of the most populated league's ?

When are you guy's finnaly going to fix your cpu support issue, this game is not high end yet its so badly coded that even with my 1080ti i only get 40-70 fps

You guys claim that the key to succes is to listin to your playerbase, Yet you dont practice what you preach.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Shomaniac wrote:
1.) Trickster Nerf - reducing atk & cast speed from 12% per shroud to ?%
together with the Duration seems very forced on a class that has almost no
dmg in it at all.
Especially compared to how busted Occultist - Pathfinder and Guardian are.
It of course depends on how big the nerf is going to be but the class was
reworked straight up before last league because it was terrible and not
played at all.

Trickster was one of the most popular classes even well before Synthesis. Hardly "not played at all". They changed it only because certain ascendancy nodes on it were often not being taken, not because the ascendancy itself was underplayed.

3.5 trickster 1%.

Wth you talking about?
I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Btw could Atziri get some more mechanics? Or get more damage? Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.
IGN: Rngrofl
Last edited by Rngrofl on Jun 4, 2019, 6:48:46 AM
Unnatural Instinct = 1 alch. Thanks a lot GGG.
The "#% Increased Quantity of Salt" in the thread is so high! It's hilarious :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info