Legion Challenge Rewards

HYPED :)
Gonna get em all once more !
Another reward directly from the Starcraft (Protoss) world, another disappointment. Melee league with non melee rewards plus the same kind (same slots) of reward for years now, let's hope the melee rework is good enough, cause challenge wise, not hyped at all.
Looks really good.
Pretty hyped
Dear GGG,

Replace the wing for a portal effect. Synthesis had wings don't repeat plz
Love the look of these - they combine together really well (imo). Cool purple glow on aura is, erm, also cool (i.e. cold/cool glow = wicked). Loving the spikes as well - shame it will also spike my fps on laptop but will still go for them for when PC is back up and running.
Aura is ok, the rest not so much.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Purple again? :(

I like the shade and aura effect, but the challenge rewards look less and less attractive to me with each season, even though they certainly have more quality. I may set my goal at 24 this time, and only other goals and fun will keep me playing after... if I have fun.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
E G G :D
:O
They must be naive to think that people would not find the same 5 rotating MTX boring after almost 2 years.
They dont even look good on POE base game armour sets, like confirmed in this clip which has paid MTX body armour pieces.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info