Legion Challenge Rewards

Thanks... but no portal ? :(
very cool :) aura effect looks awesome :)
ing: Sehemyr
Sorry but the helmet is really not that great and i personally dislike wings on PoE. But at least the aura is ... ok? Still will most likely get 36/40, since i'm a collector anyway...
Good, easy skip on this one. Now time to sort out the atlas in standard unless it gets reset again :(
"
Tnargav wrote:
Good, easy skip on this one. Now time to sort out the atlas in standard unless it gets reset again :(

You can apparently regain your lost progress on the Atlas once it has been reset. I've seen a few people say you need to corrupt a legacy map (ie. an old Synthesis map after Legion starts), run it, and that will auto-complete every map you previously cleared up to that tier.

I'm not sure that's exactly how it works, and there could be more to it, but it can be done apparently.
"
The aura looks fucking crazy
The wings look MEH

This is what I've said of challenge trophies for a LONG time. And it seems witch each league there are fewer and fewer of them.

Used to be footprints, armor pieces, and a bunch of other stuff... five or six distinct things. Now it's three... and a totem pole.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Portal ? :( :(
The lamest league reward set in history.
Will this wing be bogged down like that of Synthesis?

It's cute, cute, cute. ♥
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
awesome aura, even i i kinda wished we would get some other pieces so my set wouldn't look so scuffed.

oh well, hope at some point there is a cool supporter pack with sparkly stuff so i can just get a full set

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info