An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

Come on GGG.... i'll write this for second time...

Just make Betrayal in new area, side mission like Zana's

Not so difficult right?

Just wonder what will happen if we encounter Legion + Betrayal content at the same time... Soo many funny deaths, no ty
"
Thats nice to hear.
I mean the point where you decide to slow down a bit, concentrade on something, take care of your health.
no matter the state of the game, if you rush at any point it becomes synthesis.

You don't even realize they slow nothing ? They're just so late that they must delay what must be done since months. If something slows down it's on bug fixing, and continue releasing content as quick as before.
This means bug fixing planning will be worse than before.

Slowing down is delaying leagues.
SSF for ever :)
You're upmost priority should be stabilizing the ps4 version.
GGG Right is same as Excuses for laziness, I think even birds that know.

One question when GGG did something RIGHT?
In almost six years I wasn't saw anything done RIGHT.
Game is more IMBA then ever and we got only excuses and false promises for years.
What with proper trade? WEB search and PM is not what trade mean, it's only for me, move to another game who do it RIGHT.
Personaly that has been bothering me last couple of years :

Microtransactions AREE WAYY TO EXPENSIVE for some pixels

AMD Gpu support is just plain bad, Fps are down the gutter.
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Please don't screw up Delve...best part of POE.

this!
Love Delve!
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
daleyyc wrote:
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
That's right, mtx can't wait, stupid lagging shit will wait for 3 years. And shills are willing to buy mtx and wait - perfect.

Said it in a nutshell ;)

Do you actually think that mtx creation&implementation and core game code are worked on by the same people? Just making sure.

Anyway, i'm ok with that, better to have this news now rather than in 3.7 patchnotes.
Still, band-aid fixes wouldn't have hurt. Removing sulphite cap should probably be a fairly easy task, same with allowing people to lock-out of betrayal completely(which i personally don't want to do, but there seem to be quite a few people that do).

Like clockwork.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/16252563
"
Innomen wrote:
"
We are looking forward to improving the content from these old leagues and making sure that it is a very popular part of the Path of Exile experience going forward.

...so that you can continue making it impossible for anyone other than trader streamer clone whales to control what content they engage with.

How hard is it to delete sulphite? Apparently very hard if you're greed-defined control freaks.

if sulphite gets deleted they need to basically remove all rewards from delve to balance it. fossils, crafting recipes removed and all drops get tuned to normal map drops. the only thing holding back how rewarding it is is the sulphite cost. also if they go with shared sulphite i'm predicting 400 sulphite total from a red map to balance speed run glass canons farming it for their delve builds. this actually screws over casual players even more since they wont have the time or will/want to run 50 maps instead of 10 to get a little delveing in.

please dont share betrayal content or make it an option to have a character not shared. I like having different characters for it, some dont ever touch the mastermind and others farm it. forced sharing ruins it for people that actually know how to work mechanics in their favor. shared just caters to the people that want everything with zero effort. like the zizran whine about needing 1 click to release everything in legion [not that he does league content the first few weeks anyways unless it easier faster xp then then his normal speed meta]. lord forbid theres any thought process more then omg i need to get to the next map asap, mahh xp.

Can we also buff rogue exiles and map rares to syndicate or red bestiary lvl and magic mobs to like yellow bestiary lvl so maps have a slight bit of challenge to them. so much of the game has become face roll easy with the crazy amount of power creep with every league lately.

When does melee get a auto targeting/attacking screen deleting while moving at double quicksilver speed skill like worb or mirage archer?
Crazy to me a league like Betrayal were people are having so many problems with is just being left in until September. Then people have to just hope ots fixed then.

It needs addressing like yesterday.

Form being one shot out of nowhere to people having some serious GAME BREAKING lag. If not just one group of people having these issues.

If it was going to take this long to fix it, it should have been held back until you had the resources to address issues real time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info