An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

"
Life2v wrote:
So can u turn off betrayal mechanic in the new league ?

it's not gonna happen, because the amount of things behind it.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Always better to take the time if you don't think it'll be a good job otherwise you aren't really fixing anything. Thumbs up from this exile/pleb
I'd rather have an update delayed several months, even a year if necessary, than have something that's broken in every way imaginable making the game completely unplayable rather than having anything fixed.
bottomtext
"
Korenth wrote:
Right is better than rushed.

Would it be possible, though, to get a comment from a dev as to why the betrayal lag seems worse outside of betrayal league? Do you guys have metrics showing the difference? Is it all in our heads?

Not sure if you got an answer and I am not a dev. But I am pretty sure it is because of the way the game loads data. In the Betrayal league the villains were always loaded because they were in every map. Now because there is a % chance of betrayal on the map they load when they spawn and that causes the lag.
"
CreatorXM wrote:
I'd rather have an update delayed several months, even a year if necessary, than have something that's broken in every way imaginable making the game completely unplayable rather than having anything fixed.

Because removing the sulphite storage cap would surelly break everything ...
Tell me why should they not experiment with some gameplay balance changes instead of doing nothing?
the only change u should do to delve is that the sulphite should spawn way more often and delete the sulphite CAP
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
No lag issues here.

gtx 1060 6gig, 16g ram, i7 4770, asus mobo, samsung ssd, windows 7 pro. 5 year old mobo/cpu now and have zero issues. I'm really curious about people systems that are complaining about betrayal lag. I'm kinda leaning towards the side of theres a lot of toasters and/or badly built systems with mismatched pieces that arent performing. Like cheap ram with bad timings and stuff like that.

OR people just dont like content that can kill their no defense speed meta [but i have 75 res with my flasks up] glass canaon and are using that as an excuse to try and get "harder" content removed.
Please at least remove the syndicate until you modify it. They make the game slow down and it's really annoying to play like that.
Just keep Jun and make veiled items and scarabs drop another way (from some Legion chests for ex).

And please fix once and for all the delve bug that makes flares do not protect you from darkness some times. It's really annoying to die for nothing while picking items in a full enlightened area.
I hate delve for that reason. Really fed up with that fucking bug.
Last edited by Lyonnel on May 30, 2019, 10:31:06 AM
Yeah well patience is a virtue. Great Job GGG! Keep up the GREAT work you ALL are doing!
re: Betrayal Interventions

In the story, the intervention is supposed to be assassins the Syndicate is sending after you because you're interfering with their plans, right?

So how about no interventions unless you start killing syndicate members?

That would give the betrayal content "user agency". Player could choose to skip the interventions by avoiding those encounters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info