An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

betrayal and synthesis I am less phased about as play those parts as little as possible, just do not hit the "good fun button" for me personally. Delve on the other hand I do really enjoy, just a pain in arse getting enough sulphite
Sure, let the game stays in unhealthy state, and "millions" of players, like some saying will be pissed off by it. But the team will stay at healthy state. Sure.

Do not expect good online state then.
No problem at all.

There are many good games out there, we are not forced to suffed lagbetrayal teams showing. Or just play new league only for act 9, no more. Why not. Game should be fun.

And delve is already so nerfed, so its nearly in deadstate. Good good. All seems happy with that xD
"
Anethma wrote:
As always, sticking to your usual work ethic of "its done when its done" rather than rushing it out.

This next week needs to fly by though, I wanna play Legion.

U want to say never done. Point me one thing what they fixed in 5y?

Armor? Shield? Life? ES? Balanced skill gems? Balanced mobs? Proper in-game trade? Classes? (Anyone playing scion?? Wasnt she reworked lately into what? Nothing?) etc

Game is more imba and more and more stats are just worthless.

Not even one league wasn't come without adding more imba things in already overfilled cup.

I started to skip leagues... last few i played like a week or even less... last one (synthesis) I come only in flashback played week and that was too much ... LoL. Before I played every league at last month and more, and flashback events to the last minute. My friend list is full of dead accounts... I feel like on graveyard when log.

I just have a feeling they do and sell the same thing again and again in different colors.

[Removed by Support]

PS. Synthesis... casters fixed ... lets play Winter Orb. Legion ... meleee fixed ... lets play META (because with META we FIX game).
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 5:02:51 AM
GGG can delay fixing Delve and Betrayal, I can delay my money...
"
Caulder10 wrote:
"
Korenth wrote:
Right is better than rushed.

Would it be possible, though, to get a comment from a dev as to why the betrayal lag seems worse outside of betrayal league? Do you guys have metrics showing the difference? Is it all in our heads?

They explained it quite well multiple times in posts...

/e and If people would stop playing on toasters they wouldn't even have syndicate lag.

Yes, PoE essentially requires an SSD to actually play the game.
No, SSDs are not expensive.

Been posted multiple times that having SSD doesnt solve the problem. Those with toasters as you say have no problem with rest of game but just with betrayal encounters. Logically GGG just need to fix instead of having everyone buy SSD's and upgrades which probably wont even remedy the problem. But hey keep on spreading misinformation.
24 pages and they still think everything is fine with Betrayal...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info