3) abyss
4) delve
5) incursion
6) bestiary
7) harbinger
8) essence
9) prophecy

and new league.

Oh wait, so we have to replay like almost all leagues?? Its OK to have them in SD, but in league we have leagues?

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Yea better take time to do it properly indeed (as should've been done from the start i reckon, but capitalist economy = go big or go home i suppose). As for Delve: please just make it accessible for the people that want to run it. You have all kind of player retention mechanics in place now, so opening up the mine to those miners shouldn't hurt too much right? I still hate it with a fervor though, but that's no reason to deny fun to others.

As for Betrayal content (and the lag it causes); i will try to play 3.7 cause the league looks cool, but if my pc can't keep up or the game constantly crashes again, i'll instantly quit again till it's fixed. Releasing new content is nice, but gating your players from actually accessing it (and with it the WHOLE CRAFTING SYSTEM) is a very big nono for me in a game that is all about gear.

In conclusion; please keep your promise and fix the issues in 3.8 or i'm gonna conclude you act the same as a lying drug addict that has lost control of everything and is unwilling to admit and ask for help.
Last edited by DistantBliss on May 30, 2019, 2:28:45 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
OK, so now with new league we have

1) betrayal lags
2) breach
3) abyss
4) delve
5) incursion
6) bestiary
7) harbinger
8) essence
9) prophecy

and new league.

Oh wait, so we have to replay like almost all leagues?? Its OK to have them in SD, but in league we have leagues?

Be thankful Incursion only take an instance to complete, other stuffs just spawn more mobs , and only Delve is the true outlier among them.

Glad Nexus didn't also goes to core, otherwise there's just too much extra stuffs that need to be handled at the same time.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
OK, so now with new league we have

1) betrayal lags
2) breach
3) abyss
4) delve
5) incursion
6) bestiary
7) harbinger
8) essence
9) prophecy

and new league.

Yes.. you didnt realize it yet? it's all about online metrics disguised as "difficulty" but in truth it's all tedious, people that fully juicing maps on top of it throwing more breaches with legion on top and imagine if you get yun on it too.. amazing experience I can imagine it..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Кто менял УКП-7 на УКП-66 отзовитесь всё ли работает
ty

Always QUALITY over QUANTITy guys.. :)
You really didn't learn your lesson from Synthesis? Tsk tsk.
:( we can wait
Second-class poe gamer
take your time guys, you're great! <3 GGG
I honestly don't get it..
On the one hand, you admit that you have a lot of work ahead of you to fix old issues and need time for that.
On the other hand you introduce a sh**ton of new content and mechanics that have the potential to introduce a whole new set of issues.

From a realistic perspective, the best thing you could have done would have been:

League 3.7: MINIMALISM

-no new mechanics that introduce new bugs
-fixed our netcode
-fixed perfomance issues
-reworked melee
-rebalancing of skills, droprates, monsters in general and endgame-bosses specifically
-the promised changes to Delve and Betrayal

-maybe a handfull of new uniques ... probably not even needed, if you rebalance things anyway and rework a lot of the old ones with the melee-rework

That would have given you the time you ask for.
But no - instead all of that took a backseat to the development of new league-mechanics and rng-jewels that mess with a skilltree, that is already a monster that no new player will ever grasp during his first league or two and a league mechanic that has the idea of self-regulating difficulty (dont tag/unfreeze too many monsters...) while you should know by now, that the average poe player will always go for "bring it full on" while still wanting a chance to be successful - this seems a bit like a lazy way to avoid good balancing.

So even if the new mechanics are completely bug-free, tested thourough and introduce no need at all for rebalancing and buffs/nerfs during the league (yeah - sure .. as if code is ever bug-free), you still could have spent the time developing it on adressing urgent issues.

Missed chance you had there - dissapointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info