An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

Majority won't like what I'm going to say. You could just delay/cancel the league and just release the patch and fix everything. I mean work on fixes/balancing completely other than working on league and them together. Because at this point when a big major bug is found it averagely takes you 1-2 leagues to fix it. Like std map tab bug, took you exactly 2 leagues to fix. Personally I'd be happy having a better running game at the cost of having no league. Bc every content you release as leagues come with their huge list of bugs/improvements, then you spend most of your time fixing them asap, and further postpone older bugs(or fix some of them as you fixed bugs/made improvement about Betrayal in Synthesis, but again postpone the remaining ones to 3.8).

There has to be another solution. Hire more members, make 1 season each 4 months and add a flashback for last month, delay next season(not Legion, 3.8 one) for 1 month and fix everything then release the league. It's just not going good like this. I don't like that almost every company is sticking to "Release buggy, patch later" motto.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
You guys know what to do! cheers
How are your maps, exile?
Delving has far more potential as an endgame content than Atlas
Gimme fuel
Gimme fire
Gimme delving i desire (metallica ftw)

But seriously, just do your thang GGG. You know best and i trust you
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Please don't screw up Delve...best part of POE.

100% agree
Fossil / Reso tab tho!?
the important is the resonator and fossil tab, i hope it will come this patch
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
I had really hoped you would at least make sulphite account wide.
Delve is the best part of POE. You can actually progressively challenge your build and yourself without all the micromanagement of high investment mapping. Please don't mess with it. It is really fun.
"
xx2good4U wrote:
Majority won't like what I'm going to say. You could just delay/cancel the league and just release the patch and fix everything. I mean work on fixes/balancing completely other than working on league and them together. Because at this point when a big major bug is found it averagely takes you 1-2 leagues to fix it. Like std map tab bug, took you exactly 2 leagues to fix. Personally I'd be happy having a better running game at the cost of having no league. Bc every content you release as leagues come with their huge list of bugs/improvements, then you spend most of your time fixing them asap, and further postpone older bugs(or fix some of them as you fixed bugs/made improvement about Betrayal in Synthesis, but again postpone the remaining ones to 3.8).

There has to be another solution. Hire more members, make 1 season each 4 months and add a flashback for last month, delay next season(not Legion, 3.8 one) for 1 month and fix everything then release the league. It's just not going good like this. I don't like that almost every company is sticking to "Release buggy, patch later" motto.

New leagues bring in more money because of advertising. Journalist and normies don't get on the hype train for bug fixes no matter how big they are. Bug fixes only improve subconscious enjoyment for them while they are already playing (due to new content).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info