[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Quant gear OP, approved by :

Hey, I really appreciate your build! My build is a bit different but, after I player hundreds of maps on speed 250+ I cannot return to my trapper who moves with 70+ speed, it seems soooooo slow and boring! I just get used to this and cannot imaging playing something slower anymore.

There are some things that I want to ask:
-What do you think about Endless Munition ascendancy? Is Fast And Deadly much better because of dps, or EM is possible choise?
-Can we use Bisco's Collar or quantity amulet will we better because of quantity from magic/rare mobs?
-Should we use Elemental Damage With Attacks instead of Critical Strikes in regular build? Seems like it gives us more dps.
-I hadn't tried chain support before read about this in your build. With this gem I have less dps, but better clear, I don't see any changes in animation (chain support is easy to see on magma orb for example). But it feels better. Could you please explain the mechanic?)
-What do you thing about Druidic Rite passive, it gives us 20% flask charges gained and 20% duration. Sounds really good.

(I'm not a native speaker, so sorry for any mistakes)
Last edited by SneakyTrap on Jul 17, 2019, 1:05:02 PM
Hello, i had some problems with that build. Right now i got 73 level, 2,2k hp. I cant even 1shot magic enemies on 1tier maps and im dying alot. Could you check my equipment and tell me what im doing wrong? I spent like 10ex on eq, got tornado shot enchant, 6l QotF and i feel like it is not enough.
"
kuxiarz666 wrote:
Hello, i had some problems with that build. Right now i got 73 level, 2,2k hp. I cant even 1shot magic enemies on 1tier maps and im dying alot. Could you check my equipment and tell me what im doing wrong? I spent like 10ex on eq, got tornado shot enchant, 6l QotF and i feel like it is not enough.

Read the guide. You are meant to use another build till lvl 90-95, then you switch to this build
"
kuxiarz666 wrote:
Some tips...
- Gem levels and quality. Yes, this makes a difference.
- Alchemists Jade Flask of Reflexes. What's your current evasion? I'll bet it's nowhere near the 45k needed to max out QOTF, which means you're going to get hit a lot more than you need to. Monsters can't kill what they can't hit!
- Q20 your flasks. This is cheap, and an easy upgrade. Get the right ones first, though. With your life gain / leech / regen, you shouldn't need a life flask. And a mana flask? Just no. Absolute minimum is Diamond, Quicksilver, Jade, IMO. I ran with Atziri and Diamond Sun until I switched to the Divination Distillate and Soul Catcher.
- Drop Ice Bite for Innervate.
- Are you not running Blood rage? You have tons of life gain, life leech, and life regen... you should absolutely be running Blood Rage. I'm running it and I can't sustain it without killing mobs! Remember you can turn it off without waiting for it to expire, just open your inventory and unsocket the gem.
- Levels! You should be able to grind off another 10-15 levels easy. That's a lot more passive tree points, more life, and more dex / evasion.
- Labs. Grab a carry, get some more ascendancy points.
- What are you using for the pantheon?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
What should I swap out for doing labs. I keep on dying on the last one.
Doesn’t the innervate from HoI setup shock the enemy, potentially taking out the IIQ from windripper?
"
bxb1992 wrote:
Doesn’t the innervate from HoI setup shock the enemy, potentially taking out the IIQ from windripper?

That's not how it works. You already shock and freeze enemies every time you crit because of the lightning + cold dmg on Windripper. Innervate amps up the potency of your shock, which boosts dps quite substantially. You can shock and freeze at the same time so you get both benefits from the WR.
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
bxb1992 wrote:

That's not how it works. You already shock and freeze enemies every time you crit because of the lightning + cold dmg on Windripper. Innervate amps up the potency of your shock, which boosts dps quite substantially. You can shock and freeze at the same time so you get both benefits from the WR.

Thank you for the clarification!

Also, does the "you will have phasing while affected by Haste" or any Haste modifiers from Watchers Eye mods count for vaal Haste or is that completely separate?
I'm trying this build out atm, and my problem is that my divination flask doesn't stay up because i heal to fast, that I don't have max res or the effect while flask is active.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info