[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Got a carry service yesterday! Went smooth and nice:) Thanks!
To OP:

Did a lot of tinkering/upgrading today after your tips.

Got a +2 helm to hold me out until Devoto's (and it feels super amazing~ I should've done this sooner!). Almost completely rehauled my skill tree, got rid of all the frenzy charges and a lot of life nodes. Used points on movement speed and damage since I'm missing the 20% ms from Devoto's. And honestly, I don't think I even need Devoto's, it feels perfectly fine as is.
At this point, it would be more of a trophy than anything if I do get it.

Got the QotF 6-link but I don't think this build even needs a 6 link for herald, it just feels like super overkill and luxury, although it does feel like it provides more consistency for onslaught which is always welcome.

My next upgrade priorities : 2nd Inspired Learning, corrupted sadima's, movement speed goldwyrm, and lastly Devoto's.

At this point, I don't even feel like making another build, having too much fun optimizing this one. It just gets better with investment :).
Last edited by aykay317 on Jul 15, 2019, 1:29:15 PM
Hi, I'm just starting out levelling a character for this build. I was wondering if I should use a 2 Abyss socket Tombfist in my build (Tanky Variant) or if I should just sell them and put that towards other items, (Only need a Rigwalds and a +2 Tornado Shot Helm Mainly.)
"
aykay317 wrote:
"

Great post, and glad you are enjoying the build.

Before you go and spend 40 ex on a +2 TS Devoto's I would recommend getting a sexy corrupt on those gloves such as crit chance for attacks, upgrade quicksilver to alchemist's of adrenaline, jade to alchemist's of reflexes, try to find a higher crit roll windripper if possible, try to grab a cheap +2 TS rare while you save up for +2 devoto's. Also try to get the 10% movement speed enchant OR corruption on your boots! These (fairly) cheap upgrades should improve the feel a lot.

I would also drop ice bite for innervate on your main setup since you already have frenzy generation in blood rage.

Good stuff so far, keep up the good work!

Thanks man. I just appreciate people who come up with creative builds like these. Takes a lot of creative thinking to come up with something like your divination distillate build.

Also, those are some very valid points, those upgrades would be much cheaper and would have immediate impact on my build, will definitely be looking into those later.

Bless

Edit: Also, I think Icebite on my main setup is better for my overall dps since I'm scaling cold damage and cold pen on my skill tree.. And i have 6 frenzy charges total, so I think ice bite overall improves my dps more linked to nado shot.

Edit: Unless you think the added lightning damage is better dps as more lightning damage = more magic amp from shock.. I'm not entirely sure which would be better.

I just checked PoB and even with 6 frenzy, innervate still gives more DPS than Ice Bite. Obviously the ideal setup would be to have innervate on HoI to get the buff for free and use a better DPS adder on your main link.
Gotta go fast
"
DEadrogue771 wrote:
Hi, I'm just starting out levelling a character for this build. I was wondering if I should use a 2 Abyss socket Tombfist in my build (Tanky Variant) or if I should just sell them and put that towards other items, (Only need a Rigwalds and a +2 Tornado Shot Helm Mainly.)

I would prioritize the helm, then rigwalds. A 1 socket tombfist with a good corruptions is more than enough.
Gotta go fast
Can I see your take on 3.7 build with headhunter and inspired learnings?
"
Can I see your take on 3.7 build with headhunter and inspired learnings?

I'm currently running a completely different tree for HH and 2 IL's.. I'm at 3k hp on the dot but i don't have any issues speed running. Not sure what other modifications I would make.
I'm trying to follow this build and have a question in the recent build. I see a level 1 storm orb in the POB. I wonder what is it for.
Hi, is there any options to switch into Shaper/Elder farm mode? Without remaking build tree and etc, only gear.
Hello, Any suggestions on how to go about leveling this build? there gotta be some youtube video or forum post explaining how to level up ranger builds.
What items should i focus on getting first? i have a 15ex budget which does not cover the whole cost of the items, im guessing a grace watchers eye isnt as important for the build as a 6link windripper.
How can i maximize the gain from the 15ex i have?
I already have the gloves, biscos, boots and 2 ventors.

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info