[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

I am indeed aware that the second ring doesn't work (just didn't have the courage or motivation to go and buy out good vendors for the 1 or 2% iqq it gives).

I swap back and forth with distillate / soultaker (and blood magic etc) when I have the will, hence the points there, but this make sense I could see myself dropping them.

I mostly die to random events during legion actually (if I get hit by something off screen), happens once every 10ish maps I'd say, that's what I was willing to fix.

Bought an IL yesterday tho, already feels like a huge boost I must say (died like once since I got it and gained about 10secs per map in cleartime which isn't bad either).

I'll swap out the chain as you guys suggest and will see what it does :)

Thanks for the replies (and I do read the stats on my items !)
"
Hydraty wrote:
I am indeed aware that the second ring doesn't work (just didn't have the courage or motivation to go and buy out good vendors for the 1 or 2% iqq it gives).

I swap back and forth with distillate / soultaker (and blood magic etc) when I have the will, hence the points there, but this make sense I could see myself dropping them.

I mostly die to random events during legion actually (if I get hit by something off screen), happens once every 10ish maps I'd say, that's what I was willing to fix.

Bought an IL yesterday tho, already feels like a huge boost I must say (died like once since I got it and gained about 10secs per map in cleartime which isn't bad either).

I'll swap out the chain as you guys suggest and will see what it does :)

Thanks for the replies (and I do read the stats on my items !)

You want at least 3.3k hp to comfortable run BC's. Legion hit hard, you want your res capped as much as possible so you don't just randomly die to ele burst damage, which there is a lot of. People think lmao tier 5 white map e z pz. But it's not so easy when you are squishy af (deadeye, no defensive stats whatsoever). And yes, clear speed matters, ideally you want to clear entire legion as most of your currency per hour will come from them. Good luck
hey there i have a question about freez and shock the mob this is my setup alredy, i really no have idea if swap some gem
Hi there. Guys, what do you think about using Greed's Embrace instead of QotF? It's a bit hard to use potions on Dualshock controller (i'm so lazy). I uderstand, that i'm loose some portion of movespeed.
Remove and adds (still testing):
QotF (remove) - Greed's Embrace (add)
Divination Distillate (remove) - Wise Oak (add)
Remove some nodes on tree to gain ms...
Thoughts?
Last edited by Cadience on Jul 23, 2019, 3:54:27 AM
"
redmalloc wrote:
I've been working toward this build this league but still have a ways to go. For those of you who have fully realized it, how does it do with legion encounters?

I'm level 86 and finally got my 6L WR (no blood magic) and legion rares are often pretty hard. I've gone partial MF since I am trying to build up currency and gear but I don't think that will really impact damage. That said, GMP + chain is pretty great for activating most of the legion but leveling has stopped since is a high death/success ratio :)

I replaced Onslaught with Culling Strike and solved the issue, but I do have Onslaught in my Abyss jewel.
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on Jul 23, 2019, 11:44:14 AM

My damage only reaches to 25k on PoB is there anything im missing out?

I have 5 abyss jewels that add to bow damage...

Am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by davenjames on Jul 23, 2019, 1:51:45 PM
Hey, I am currently facing somewhat of a problem... I have soul catcher together with divination distilate as you describe. All spells i need right now are linked with blood magic therefore I use grace, precision and herald of ice to reserve all my mane. Using divination distillate now stops working when I reach full hp which is basically immediatly. Also I can't use it when Im full hp which means I cant just pop it. I think I dont understand something important here but I cant see it from the guide alone. Maybe Im blind. I hope you can see all my stuff when you click on my profile, otherwise I can link everything if you need something to figure this out.
"
fabi262 wrote:
Hey, I am currently facing somewhat of a problem... I have soul catcher together with divination distilate as you describe. All spells i need right now are linked with blood magic therefore I use grace, precision and herald of ice to reserve all my mane. Using divination distillate now stops working when I reach full hp which is basically immediatly. Also I can't use it when Im full hp which means I cant just pop it. I think I dont understand something important here but I cant see it from the guide alone. Maybe Im blind. I hope you can see all my stuff when you click on my profile, otherwise I can link everything if you need something to figure this out.

Sounds like the part you are missing is "Blood Rage" he pops his Blood Rage Gem so it takes his mana away while using the flask so u cant gain mana keeping the IIQ Flask going constantly for the duration.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
fabi262 wrote:
I use grace, precision and herald of ice to reserve all my mane.
You are not meant to reserve ALL of your mana. You're meant to leave a little bit left so you can use the MF flask as mana flask (you can't with no mana). The guide says 96% reserved. 100% won't work.
Is Unnatural Instinct able to be slotted into the tank version of this build? If so where should I slot it at on the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info