[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

Hey i'm looking forward to try the cold to fire variant and i was wondering how do you manage to get 100% conversion hrimsorrow 50% to cold hatred watcher eye 40% and the last 10%?
And i'd like to know if it's possible to manage without the watcher eye and what to use instead?
And a last question, would it be bad to use another skill together with BV? Like Bladefall, GC smthing like that
"
Jauny wrote:
Hey i'm looking forward to try the cold to fire variant and i was wondering how do you manage to get 100% conversion hrimsorrow 50% to cold hatred watcher eye 40% and the last 10%?
And i'd like to know if it's possible to manage without the watcher eye and what to use instead?
And a last question, would it be bad to use another skill together with BV? Like Bladefall, GC smthing like that

Hi. Unfortunately atm only 65% of my base phys is converted to cold, with 25% conversion from crafted gloves, and 40% from Hatred Watcher's Eye. But then there is another 57% of phys gained as extra cold (taste of hate and Hatred) and 15% of phys gained as extra fire (Herald of Ash).

Stormwall is nice for converting all our phys to ele, but most of the conversion is wasted on lightning, and we don't really scale it, even though it is still fine as then it will be converted to chaos.

Yeah you can use Bladefall for better clear, but, it's not really worth it imo.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I've been lurking and following this thread for quite a few days now, eagerly awaiting the 3.7 revision, and here it is! Thanks for the work you put into making it, I'll be rolling this as my 1 and only character for Legion and following along with any updates and interesting discussion in the thread. Cheers and RNG bless!
Last edited by ggWex on Jun 5, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
So, patch notes look like this is still super viable and with some supports, possibly stone and flesh, this will be amazing. I am working on creating a basic leveling guide through the acts to support this build, would anyone like it posted here? It has options for either leveling as ED/Cont or Caustic Arrow.
"
Sati_V wrote:
So, patch notes look like this is still super viable and with some supports, possibly stone and flesh, this will be amazing. I am working on creating a basic leveling guide through the acts to support this build, would anyone like it posted here? It has options for either leveling as ED/Cont or Caustic Arrow.

everything helps so we get a complete build at the end, so please do
"
Sati_V wrote:

Flesh & Stone will not be very good for this build because majority of our damage is elemental and chaos (and like 99% of it comes from Blade Vortex, Cyclone is just for casting it, giving us immunities and frenzy and power charges for free).

Best leveling skills for this build will be either phys conversion ones, like Wave of Conviction (what is not really that good skill, but synergizes with the build) or simply just Storm Brand (not sure if it will still be good after nerf tho) and picking up brand nodes on the way and then respeccing. Possibly also just BV itself with Inc Duration support. I am still trying to think about the best setup, but, honestly it is pretty hard to pick the best/good one.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Just found this. probably gonna play it as a league starter.

"
Sati_V wrote:

I'm interested.
I will try to get lvl 21 / 20Q vaal blade vortex, if I'm not lucky do you think it's better to have lvl 21 /20Q blade vortex or lvl 20 / 20Q vaal blade vortex?

I'm more inclined to lvl 21 because more damage in the long run, but the burst of the vaal is also nice especially in this league with so many mobs.
"
Luscofusco wrote:
I will try to get lvl 21 / 20Q vaal blade vortex, if I'm not lucky do you think it's better to have lvl 21 /20Q blade vortex or lvl 20 / 20Q vaal blade vortex?

I'm more inclined to lvl 21 because more damage in the long run, but the burst of the vaal is also nice especially in this league with so many mobs.

Vaal for sure, the burst from it is pretty huge, and this build mostly relies on bursting stuff down, even though it can sustain respectable DPS outside of it, but it's best to get best use of VRF, VBV and all buffs up to just delete bosses.
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jun 5, 2019, 12:03:36 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Best leveling skills for this build will be either phys conversion ones, like Wave of Conviction (what is not really that good skill, but synergizes with the build) or simply just Storm Brand (not sure if it will still be good after nerf tho) and picking up brand nodes on the way and then respeccing. Possibly also just BV itself with Inc Duration support. I am still trying to think about the best setup, but, honestly it is pretty hard to pick the best/good one.

I think that most of the conversion skills will be fine with the normal tree, from what I can see. My additional tree is primarily for looking at non-melee skills for leveling. Using some of the other trickster benefits, chaos damage, ranged phys, etc.

I'll see if I can fit another skill into the guide. Its an adaptation of Enkis Arc Leveling guide (imo best in the game). Mostly just generating tree's that can be converted over to the final without much respeccing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info