Synthesis Flashback Event

After only 1 day there are many 90+. It seems could be so hard to get something.

I am so noob here. So I still do not understand how some things work.

Also....

We need to create new toons in this new subleague, but the rewards can be used on our old toons?

I guess we can not use the trade page in those subleagues... but we still have a shared chest between our old toons and the now ones for the events?
"
Lachdanan5 wrote:

We need to create new toons in this new subleague, but the rewards can be used on our old toons?

I guess we can not use the trade page in those subleagues... but we still have a shared chest between our old toons and the now ones for the events?

The rewards are account-wide, so yes... they can be used on any league and on existing and future characters.

There's a shared stash between characters of the same league. Else, no sharing.
For example, if you had an old character in synthesis league you make a month ago, then: stash can be shared with brand new characters in the same synthesis league, but not with anyone in any of the flasksback leagues.
"
i would change that "will win" for rather 1% will :D

More likely "many will enter, few will win" is a better description.

But always keep in mind that Chris is viewing and treating all players as if we are just PoE junkies and is always trying to figure out how best to leverage this addiction to get more mtx purchases.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
pls delete im stupid beast
Last edited by Thandraz on May 14, 2019, 3:01:31 PM
deleted
Last edited by Jessrabbit on May 15, 2019, 1:19:50 PM
Hi everyone im console player. I need to know something ! « the characters and items will be transferred to their parent league ». Ait's only the inventory and the character or the stach is included in the transfer?
if the stach is included in the transfer, it is merged with that of the parent league? no risk of object loss? and if the stach does not have enough room on the parent league, how does it go?

Pliz answer me i need to know.

Best regards
"
Vico45000 wrote:
Hi everyone im console player. I need to know something ! « the characters and items will be transferred to their parent league ». Ait's only the inventory and the character or the stach is included in the transfer?
if the stach is included in the transfer, it is merged with that of the parent league? no risk of object loss? and if the stach does not have enough room on the parent league, how does it go?

Pliz answer me i need to know.

Best regards

You probably have found the answer since then since it's been a couple of days, but the stash is merged as well, just like when regular leagues end and are merged into standard: non-empty tabs from your league stash get added as “remove-only” in the equivalent standard (sc, ssf, hc, ssf hc) league.

League content will be merged in a few hours now that servers are back up (at least for PC) so you'll be able to see soon enough.
Last edited by Gorkk on Jun 3, 2019, 6:34:13 PM
This rank is for pc? I should be at rank 960 but cant find myself, playing on ps4
Did the rewards get sent out already? If so how many PS4 players received them, considering there must be more than 375 times as many PC players as PS4 players.
So This event had more rewards than current ones? Well thats underwhelming GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info