Synthesis Flashback Event

So what happens if there's a lot of level 100's in each ascendancy then since they will all have the same amount of xp
"
Br00ksy wrote:
So what happens if there's a lot of level 100's in each ascendancy then since they will all have the same amount of xp

Probably based on timing
yeah i dont think i will be playing this... 750 players.... out of how many thousands? i hate this things, they are not compatible with having a life, too bad.
So we run and we start from scratches ? Like its a new league start?
Why do you share the prices with other leagues? I mean it's not like this would cost you anything :(
"
So we run and we start from scratches ? Like its a new league start?

Yes, completely new league start. The only thing different its its considered a sub league of Synthesis so you can carry on with challenges on this race.

But you get none of your items, crafts, atlas progress etc. Its all from fresh.

(And it ends when Synthesis does so you'll have both merge into standard, you can't merge back into Synthesis to continue there at anypoint).
How someone have lvl 2 ????
In fleeting reality, you step into the realm of madness.
Once i hit lvl 35 how do i get my glimmer box
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

These prizes are shared with the Synthesis Flashback HC Event, Synthesis Flashback SSF Event, Synthesis Flashback SSF HC Event and Console versions of these events.

So there is no prizes for soft core?
"
Getz_Angry wrote:
Once i hit lvl 35 how do i get my glimmer box

When you open your Microtransaction Stash, Glimmering Mystery Box should be there.

"
qbatronix wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

These prizes are shared with the Synthesis Flashback HC Event, Synthesis Flashback SSF Event, Synthesis Flashback SSF HC Event and Console versions of these events.

So there is no prizes for soft core?

There are. These prizes = Synthesis Flashback Event prizes.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info