[PS4] 3.6.4 Patch Notes

"
LinuxHam wrote:
Screen map overlay

Can we please roll back to the old map overlay, as the current as of patch 1.08/1.09 for PS4 makes it much harder to see what on under the map screen overlay in games, yeah I know I could switch between mini map and the map screen overlay, but why should I have too, I was more than happy with the old map screen overlay please bring it back.

There's no need: this isn't a new feature, but a feature that was included since launch but didn't work properly because of a glitch.

In your Options menu you'll find a slider called "Landscape Transparency". Since the feature was previously glitched you won't have seen the landscape on the map regardless of how the slider was set, so you likely have it set at the default position. As the feature now works, you'll need to move the slider all the way to the left if you want to make the landscape transparent.
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
LinuxHam wrote:
Screen map overlay

Can we please roll back to the old map overlay, as the current as of patch 1.08/1.09 for PS4 makes it much harder to see what on under the map screen overlay in games, yeah I know I could switch between mini map and the map screen overlay, but why should I have too, I was more than happy with the old map screen overlay please bring it back.

There's no need: this isn't a new feature, but a feature that was included since launch but didn't work properly because of a glitch.

In your Options menu you'll find a slider called "Landscape Transparency". Since the feature was previously glitched you won't have seen the landscape on the map regardless of how the slider was set, so you likely have it set at the default position. As the feature now works, you'll need to move the slider all the way to the left if you want to make the landscape transparent.

Thanks that got the screen map overlay back to the way I like it, it something I have been used to cause of D2(LoD)
Y'all ever going to fix the constant lag and stuttering?

It's almost unplayable.
I noticed I rubber band a hell of a lot less than I used to but am still occasionally crashing especially in delve please fix blue screen bugs before new season.
"
Fixed a bug where, in non-English languages, some items would consistently use the English name

Sad, I hoped this was a feature.... Can't wait to change the language in game....
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
"
quadr4tic wrote:
Y'all ever going to fix the constant lag and stuttering?

It's almost unplayable.

I have the same problem on the Australian servers where there is high latency that comes and goes and it causing the rubber band effect where you move out the way of trouble and then find that you back in it the same position you left from and sometimes causing a death or two.

I finding the stuttering to be a problem to where your character gets sluggish and then does like a fast forward act which is bit concerning and makes it rather difficult to play
Just wanted to come and thank you for the frostbolt and vortex improvements! The monster effects may be helping as well, but on my CoC cospri's I can now move much more freely. Everytime it feels like it is about to stutter/freeze, it just ...doesn't! Kudos to whoever figured out this improvement. Keep up the good work!
Lag is still a huge issue rubber banding enough you die this issue along causes trouble for players trying to do anything. Even a new exil i get lag and its only this game ._.Perspective :Anthem Doesn't lag this bad and They Killed that game lol
I didn't see anything in patch notes regarding warp to player and not being able to party up in personal hideouts or delve. Any eta on fix for this
flashback = HELL
when you met Prendus+Beyond+Breach/Abyss
the game freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info