[PS4] 3.6.4 Patch Notes

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're building a fix for this internally as we speak. We'll be aiming to have this deployed by the end of our work day.

the trade board crashes.!!!
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
Mattigator wrote:
Well the new in game map looks nice at least. Something not even mentioned in the patch notes. It shows doors and stuff now.

It's not new, but it was always bugged until now so we've not been able to use it.

Thanks. And also, lol
Looks like another patch and restart incoming! Let's hope for the best
You guys at GGG probably don't hear this enough. But good job. Thank you for doing what you do to keep us happy.
GGG, love u, thx.
Wow, after reading through this I signed up to say also, love the game and keep up the good work. You guys clearly care about your players and game and yet all you hear is the complaints. Can't wait to see what comes next for this game! Thank you
Serious? All the guides are on english language. The best it can be was the names in English and descriptions in your current language.
Now...
"
Fixed a bug where, in non-English languages, some items would consistently use the English name.
And all in spansih what a such sht search in trades items or read guides with whole names changed. Is really that hard implement a language selection on the game startup menu?

Now with the "performance"... Same sht with molten strike, unplayable with lags at just 60 delve.

GGG ur doing nothing important, just improving visual effects and adding new costumes. Cash cash cash

With more than a month on ps4 and 2 years on Xbox, you still havent implemented any language selection or solved the lags.

When i see any patch i always feel good expecting really solutions of lags, after installing the patch, i just see 0 real solutions, same problems, only new cash costumes and visual bla bla. How many developers do you have on your team? Cant some of them really invest some time on the fps drop of whole game? Nobody talks about more than 1 player in same map is just a bomb and whole screen freezes, even in single player same happen.

Ur not reading the real problems the players have, the important ones are lags and crashes!

Amazing Great job!
"
Te_fostio_asi wrote:
*clip*

Did you not read the QnA? Apparently not. PS4 and Xbox have been back burner, they even admitted it, but they are able to devout more time to it now. New mtx keeps this game free. You even bought 3 supporter packs. If new mtx is an issue, why buy them? Stop raging. I'm sure they are trying their hardest. I wont even be a toxic person and say 'if you think that you can do better, then do it' card.

tl;dr: It's hard to manage a game on 3 separate platforms and all the bugs/lag/issues that are independent to the system. Also everyone's machine is different as well.
"
Did you not read the QnA? Apparently not. PS4 and Xbox have been back burner, they even admitted it, but they are able to devout more time to it now. New mtx keeps this game free. You even bought 3 supporter packs. If new mtx is an issue, why buy them? Stop raging. I'm sure they are trying their hardest. I wont even be a toxic person and say 'if you think that you can do better, then do it' card.

tl;dr: It's hard to manage a game on 3 separate platforms and all the bugs/lag/issues that are independent to the system. Also everyone's machine is different as well.

The problem is still being the same. Xbox, 2 years, is it normal? I dont think so. Computer can matter the specs of each one, but consoles are all same specs.
Im just dissapointed with the news, expecting a better gameplay and never occurs.
You should read again what are the points i focus on, errors, lags and language, nothing out of the 90% of the players reports.
Do you prefer i swear then more visual effects and visual bugs instead of better playability? I dont.
Whats the problem with my purchases? Im supporting the game expecting solutions, not random useless patchs, so i got a plenty right of say on what im dissapointed.
Screen map overlay

Can we please roll back to the old map overlay, as the current as of patch 1.08/1.09 for PS4 makes it much harder to see what on under the map screen overlay in games, yeah I know I could switch between mini map and the map screen overlay, but why should I have too, I was more than happy with the old map screen overlay please bring it back.
Last edited by LinuxHam on May 8, 2019, 5:59:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info