[PS4] 3.6.4 Patch Notes

The game crashed for me too every time I tried to accept a trade.
Any update on this yet? Still getting blue screened. Really curious based on the "fixes" what was touched in the trading system. Absolutely nothing that was discussed in the patch notes has anything to do with the trade board yet it was messed up somehow.
It's been 3 hours you impatient children. Calm down. Not everything releases flawlessly and a fix caused some crashes, I'm sure they'll hotfix tomorrow or so
Didn't realize the patch included time travel... Thanks for pointing that out, Munsia.. Clearly traveled back in time to the mid 90s with insults like that.. Pardon me and the various other "children" for pointing out an issue that was caused by the patch and asking for an update when they mentioned they are working on it.. Kudos to you for being the bigger person in this situation, however. I aspire to be like you when I grow up.
So this memory-crash fix - I just went into a Cavas Memory from a T6 map, ran into a pack of mobs with Righteous Fire up, and bluescreen-crashed the moment I touched them.
This patch supposedly fixed crashes but I'm crashing more than ever, can't trade anymore.
The game crashed for me too every time I tried to accept a trade.
Well the new in game map looks nice at least. Something not even mentioned in the patch notes. It shows doors and stuff now.
"
Mattigator wrote:
Well the new in game map looks nice at least. Something not even mentioned in the patch notes. It shows doors and stuff now.

It's not new, but it was always bugged until now so we've not been able to use it. That's what "Landscape Transparency" in the options was supposed to show/hide. Pushing the slider all the way left makes that extra detail go away if you find it distracting like I do.
No word on the ‘Speak to cavas' bug?

The main mechanic of this league is literally unplayable for us, no memory nexus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info