Exeption [Shader] Oodle: failed to decompress

"
Dneprik wrote:

start to do after the last patch today
im do almost anything + full reinstall the game, not help

Same here...
windows 10 64bit reinstall
Last edited by whitedodo on May 18, 2019, 2:08:02 AM
Not working on 32 bit W7 Pro, working on 64 bit Win7 Pro. Can we ask for some help?
"
the_Spid3r wrote:
Not working on 32 bit W7 Pro, working on 64 bit Win7 Pro. Can we ask for some help?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

They know about it and are working on it. And there is no need to bump every last thread about the same GD thing.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on May 15, 2019, 1:54:07 PM
Aragorn I click on that link and am met with, 'The resource you are looking for does not exist or has been removed.'

We keep bumping it because it's been two weeks and we want to play the game.

With respect,
Twig
"
iTwig wrote:
Aragorn I click on that link and am met with, 'The resource you are looking for does not exist or has been removed.'

With respect,
Twig

Then install windows'10 64 bit.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
iTwig wrote:

With respect,
Twig

Then install windows'10 64 bit.

Consider that not everyone have a computer that can run a 64 bit system.
It's in the known issues sticky. If you would even briefly look around the forums, you'd know that they are aware of it and are working on a fix.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on May 15, 2019, 1:53:31 PM
Bump.

We need update on this, as issue is still present.

Finally got it working on steam. I think it was an outdated version of neversink loot filter. Not entirely sure if that was the only thing.

Steps that I followed:
1. validate files
2. Delete every file in <Windows-Drive>:\Users\<yourWindowsUser>\Documents\my games\Path of Exile\
3. download and install latest neversink version
3. started poe again to generate production_config.ini, it crashed in the main menu.
4. open production_config.ini, e.g. with wordpad. search for "screenspace_effects" and set the value to 2, so it looks like "screenspace_effects=2". save the file
5. run game with 64-bit and as admin.
6. if you get out of lioneye's watch to coast, you should be good.

edit: every time i return to lionseye's watch, it takes a while, then crashes again. so .. i better keep away from this place...other maps seem to run fine till now...
Last edited by MaydayX on May 17, 2019, 1:46:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info