[3.9] Pirate's Sire of Shards Fireball Miner [Beginner/console friendly]

Anyone have a path of building for the low life version of this? Much appreciated!!
alo im new to game and i have one question ?
WICH is the end game chest for the build? kaoms? carcass 6l? what is the best i have both and a martyr 5l atm rest rares capped on res minus chaos. can i send u my pob so u can see what i can improve ?

Any chance this is getting an update soon? Thinking about going fireball and possibly blazing salvo mines to league start heist
its just visuals, or current fireball explosion is like 4 times smaller than in ur videos? :( i dunno, im worried... Also, Blaze Salvo is verybad , for anyone curious.
"
Redesh89 wrote:
alo im new to game and i have one question ?
WICH is the end game chest for the build? kaoms? carcass 6l? what is the best i have both and a martyr 5l atm rest rares capped on res minus chaos. can i send u my pob so u can see what i can improve ?

I'll take a look through POB and see if I can find you something that may-or-may-not work, but so much has been changed since I made this guide that it might be a better idea to find something newer.

I would recommend going dodge instead of MOM for defenses now, probably with a Kintsugi chest if you can swing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info