How We're Approaching the Melee Rebalance in 3.7.0

Rebalance resoulte technique ffs. There is so many ways to reach 100% accuracy or at least 95% without any downside.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Just change cyclone. Make cyclone more fluid and I'll be happy. Right now, Cyclone is a pain in the ass
Please add dual wielding shield support.
Accuracy should either go away completely or spells should also require it. As it stands now, accuracy is just one more reason to use spells on top of the other many reasons to use spells. I'm a mighty hero, but I can somehow miss something standing directly in front of me? Nah. Sorry if this is a reiteration of something already posted, didn't read them all.
Last edited by Stampee on Apr 12, 2019, 2:31:38 PM
Cyclone is the new boss
It would be nice to see some work done to warcries.. they are incredibly unexciting at the moment and I rarely see any reason to even look at them when making a build.
Would love to see a remake of the "locked" movement of Cyclone. Would like to to be moved more freely and canceled when I want to (:
Another life leech re-balance... delightful. Nerft again.

Need to get rid of hit/miss entirely. Spells don't miss, why should melee (except for dodge/evade chance).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I expect another life leech nerf, they already made it practically useless on Scion with the change to overleech for 2.5 seconds LOL
Cast while moving confirmed! I can't say no to that... Here we go again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info