Top 5 games you ever finished?

Top 5 games eh...

FF6 and then 4, in that order... usually rated as two of the top games ever created. I wonder how large of a game FF6 would be with today's game standards. Both had some of the best stories ever told in a game, particularly up to that point, but FF6 really took it to a new level that has never been bettered by anyone since imo.

Diablo 2 ... clearly one of the greatest games ever built. Great story, and great atmosphere combined with great gameplay.

Legends of Kesmai... possibly little known now, but was the Grandfather to essentially all current MMOs (original version created back in like 1981)... I have had over 15 years of expertise in this game.

Portal... like Yahtzee said... this game is essentially 'perfect'
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
TOP 5 games...
Since I am pretty young most of my games were on the Xbox and PS2 and such
1. Halo
2. Borderlands
3. Diablo 1 & 2
4. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
5. Megaman legends I think?
Dragon Age
Mass effect
Halo
Diablo
Gears of War

Ofcourse, all the sequels of the games above that're out. ;)
Pretty difficult to nail it down to five games. In no particular order:

Hotel Dusk- I played that one recently, and it is an excellent visual novel game, I would recommend it to everyone.

Diablo I and II - I bundle them together, since both of them got me into Hack & Slash games. Diablo I with the darker style and also with a rather sad ending, and Diablo II with a brighter style, but with more variety.

Titan Quest - One of my favourite games, and I think that it is quite underrated. I am very happy that the developers are working on Grim Dawn, it looks pretty promising to me.

Bioshock - The only egoshooter that I ever played, and I guess that it is nos secret that the story of it is amazing, infact, one of the best stories that I have ever witnessed in a game.

Without truth, there is no justice.
my 5 top games (not exactly finished ;p )

diablo 2
tony hawk pro skater 2
whole Grand Theft Auto series starting from GTA 1 (yeah it is OLD, love the guarranga massage hehe anyone remember?)
far cry 1
torchlight
i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
1.Fallout New Vegas
2.Portal 1
3.Diablo II
4.Mafia
5.Morrowind
Last edited by nomellte on Feb 28, 2012, 9:06:36 AM
- Might and Magic 6
- Might and Magic 7
- Daggerfall
- Diablo II
- Fallout 2
Evil is the new Love
Last edited by pretzel2323 on Mar 6, 2012, 5:24:11 PM
Any real gamer must check:

- Dragon Age: Origins (The second title sucks just play the first its more than epic)
- Half-Life Series
- Fallout Series
- Dungeons of Dredmor (For hardcore indie gamers!)
- Command & Conquer Series
- Age of Empires Series
- Gothic 1, 2 and Risen (Great really oldschool Rpgs)
- To The Moon (For Everyone that got a heart!)
- The Witcher 1 and 2
- Civilization IV and all of its expansions (Best turn based strategy game ever for me)
- Battle for Wesnoth (A freeware turn based strategy fantasy game, excellent game with various campaigns, download it at wesnoth.org and enjoy =])
- Final Fantasy Tactics Insane Difficulty (If you played the original for PSone you REALLY MUST CHECK THIS ONE! Just go to insanedifficulty.com and see it for yourself. EPIC.
1. Fallout
2. Fallout 2
3. Warcraft 3 including AddOn
4. Diablo 2
5. Starcraft including AddOn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info