[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

Just wanted to thank everyone here for chipping in and answering questions.

Would you guys like a FAQ?
FAQ'in A! we'd like one.
dude i try craft and get this is it good or i have the 10 ele pen and adds light damage, imprint ? and which mods i should craft in multimod ty
What is good ratio of HP : Mana for MoM? I'm currently at 3.7k hp and 2.9k mana that will probably go up to 4.2k and 3.1k respectively.

Thoughts on Prodigal Perfection? 2 points for 50% inc damage and % mana if you have 3k mana. More damage, but miss that life.

Also, how are people handling blights with several angles? 2 or 3 angles are fine with 5 totems since you can put at least 1 per lane, but the 4th angle complicates things. Actually thinking about Multiple Totems just to have more totems covering lanes (2-2-2-1 or dual wand for 2-2-2). DPS loss, but more rate of fire should be safer. And then swap in an Added Fire or whatever red comes out to more DPS for bosses (or get lucky with a white socket).
Great build really,

I went through it all and tryed to calculate my own dps aswell.
Unfortunatly, it seems I am doing something wrong.
The build I am doing is a bit different but the difference in dps shouldn t be so harsh.(even though I came up to read about it because my dps is really low on guardians).
https://pastebin.com/Ntm9bB9X
Here is apastebin link, if anyone has time to check it, it would be much appreciated :)

HF all
This is a fantastic build, using it as my starter and I haven't had much time to play so I'm glad this one is doing excellent. Quick question, what to aim for first; 5/6l Soul Mantle or a +1 totem shield?
"
keskispasse1 wrote:
Great build really,

I went through it all and tryed to calculate my own dps aswell.
Unfortunatly, it seems I am doing something wrong.
The build I am doing is a bit different but the difference in dps shouldn t be so harsh.(even though I came up to read about it because my dps is really low on guardians).
https://pastebin.com/Ntm9bB9X
Here is apastebin link, if anyone has time to check it, it would be much appreciated :)

HF all

Hey I must tell u you have more dps then I :) I'm serious your pob shows 40% more dps then mine build even with hypothermia (why the heck u are using that, its mainly for big bosses and deep delve, in maps everything is one shoot including t16 anyway) so I've dropped and put infussed channeling instead. And ur shield has no +1 totem, personnaly I would drop +1 gem for +1 totem. Also (again) why your amulet does't have any anoint? E.g. Ironwood passive cost some cheap oils and gives 25% more dmg to totems.

Btw You will never have comparable dps with soul mantle version. Difference is huge.

Also I went full life version, sitting on 5.8 life with 500 es. No Mom, no other defences apart Blood and Sand copied from Catmaster. And I am already lvl 95. Don't have Watchers either (sad face) but thats ok, my atlas is 159/159, I did all Guardians, few Shapers and Red Elders, also tried Uber but mechanics killed me so I'll pass on that for now till I get so rich I can just practice more on him.

Someone above asked how to deal with blight with 5 totems, I've tried dropping multisupport and run with 4 totems but it won't work even with huge dps boost. Blight was overunning me even on t14. I assume 5 totems is hard also, personally I drop my 6 around pump when its hectic and with 10 cast per sec they manage to save the day (almost always, unless bug spawns on the pump).

Anyway, the build is awesome and I think I'm gonna stick with my version, soulmantle somehow is not my deal. But it's the beauty of that build, it will work in any condition.

I would share my pastbin so you can see how my barely-put-together build is working but have some issue with pob lately. Cheers.
Last edited by anastazjasz on Sep 17, 2019, 6:32:32 PM
How do you craft the plus one totems on the shield?
Last edited by Hellanoid on Sep 17, 2019, 9:29:56 PM
"
Hellanoid wrote:

You can't really craft it. Shaper shields that are ilvl 70 or higher can roll the "+1 to Maximum Number of Summoned Totems" mod.

If you're asking because you see shields with the "crafted" version of that mod on standard poe.trade, then the answer is that the craft went legacy at the start of synthesis since it was added to the shaped mod pool. So you cannot get shields with the craft version unless you buy one in standard.
"
Hellanoid wrote:

I was lucky enough to get shield with +1 totem and +1 lightning spell gem level for just 1ex, it was hiero soul mantle selling his cos of lack of defences on it).

Shields with +1 totem and decent stats are very cheap, u can afford really good one very easily. Just look for mod on poe.trade and get your pick. Fossils are the best since they also give spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info