[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

Awesome Build. It would be nice to see a low life es version. Since Ghost Reaver is pretty op.
Hate to bother you but can you craft fire to chaos rank 3 for me lol. These crafts are cancer to get. I everything on the staff but that.
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
Awesome Build. It would be nice to see a low life es version. Since Ghost Reaver is pretty op.

Don't know how you would do a low-life version. You would be giving up so much.

And ghost reaver isn't that great. It changes your energy leech cap from 10% to 20%. wow. If you want to go higher than that you have to invest even more points just to get it higher than the life leech cap.

I'd much rather have my 20% leech that occurs simultaneously with my 10% energy shield leech, and use vaal pact when focused during hard fights to bump that to 40% life leech.

If you can post a theoretical PoB that shows low-life would be an improvement, I'd love to see it.
How do you get white socket on staff? i dont see any on recipe bench
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How do you get white socket on staff? i dont see any on recipe bench

You have to do syndicate, and get vorici in the research hideout.

He gives a crafting bench that lets you put white sockets on an item.
Currently playing this build atm. The damage is definitely there but Life really seems to be an issue. Yes you can Obliterate everything but I feel like if you miss 1 dodge youre done. I was thinking about just using Carcass for trash and subbing it out with a life armor for bossing.
Yeah i got the same proble, i deal decent damage but even with 5k hp im still very squishy and often get 1 shotted at the boss.
"
Yeah i got the same proble, i deal decent damage but even with 5k hp im still very squishy and often get 1 shotted at the boss.

This build is definitely not tanky, but with moderate care I haven't found myself dying much at all. I have 7200 ehp which may make a small difference vs 6500, I don't know.

Shaper, red elder, delving around 350 I don't die. Sure, I'm not devling 600+ or more, but I wouldn't choose this build for that anyways. I'm going to try uber elder next and we'll see how bad that is XD
How did you manage to get 7200 hp? I'd love to know. Even with all t1 life rolls with jewels and most life on gear I still do not even get close to 6k.
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
How did you manage to get 7200 hp? I'd love to know. Even with all t1 life rolls with jewels and most life on gear I still do not even get close to 6k.

Well, I'm at 7200 ehp. That's 5600 hp and 1600 es. I definitely think that aspect of the spider helps keep me alive as well, since all enemies are hindered. (edit: which I see you're running. Our builds are very similar) :) My profile is public so feel free to take a look. My next two skill points are going to 4% life 4% chaos resist nodes which will bring me to about 5850 life, but I'm not there yet :)

running 2 abyss jewels in gloves and boots gives a nice chunk of hp at 40-50hp per jewel. (EDIT: I see you're also running those gloves/boots!!!)

edit: another unrelated tip I can't recommend enough is getting commandment of blades enchant on your gloves. THIS IS AMAZING. I'm often just running around and they'll proc my cwdt (or my boot aura will proc it), which then procs my commandment of blades and it chains to a pack off screen obliterating everything. I love it so much.
Last edited by Kurnis on Apr 17, 2019, 4:24:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info