[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

My problem for example is doing synthesis monster (level 83 stuff). i just get ripped by one pack in half a second if i dont kill them instantly. and also there are these ranged monsters who just snipe me, chain stun me (even with ghost shroud and brine king). i dont feel any kind of sustain except when killing stuff.
Last edited by lilibutanamiss1 on Apr 17, 2019, 5:27:02 PM
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
How did you manage to get 7200 hp? I'd love to know. Even with all t1 life rolls with jewels and most life on gear I still do not even get close to 6k.

Well, I'm at 7200 ehp. That's 5600 hp and 1600 es. I definitely think that aspect of the spider helps keep me alive as well, since all enemies are hindered. (edit: which I see you're running. Our builds are very similar) :) My profile is public so feel free to take a look. My next two skill points are going to 4% life 4% chaos resist nodes which will bring me to about 5850 life, but I'm not there yet :)

running 2 abyss jewels in gloves and boots gives a nice chunk of hp at 40-50hp per jewel. (EDIT: I see you're also running those gloves/boots!!!)

edit: another unrelated tip I can't recommend enough is getting commandment of blades enchant on your gloves. THIS IS AMAZING. I'm often just running around and they'll proc my cwdt (or my boot aura will proc it), which then procs my commandment of blades and it chains to a pack off screen obliterating everything. I love it so much.

Yea this build was not cheap at all. I think I've got just about everything. Finding an amulet is probably the hardest thing about this build because of that fire leech. And yes I owe this build to you lol. I will probably sub carcass out for belly to boss. With belly you gain an extra 600 life. It would put you at 6k life.
Uber elder down!

Got a Watcher's Eye, but a useless one.

Never fought him before and ended up using 5 of the portals. I definitely think with practice I could do it deathless. Swapped in Kaom's roots and switched to pure incinerate (still don't have white sockets yet /sadface)

The damage I dealt to them was intense. I was able to delete their health in each phase in about a second. Just need to stay alive more, lol
"
Kurnis wrote:
Uber elder down!

Got a Watcher's Eye, but a useless one.

Never fought him before and ended up using 5 of the portals. I definitely think with practice I could do it deathless. Swapped in Kaom's roots and switched to pure incinerate (still don't have white sockets yet /sadface)

The damage I dealt to them was intense. I was able to delete their health in each phase in about a second. Just need to stay alive more, lol

I also killed him using 4 portals lol. Honestly it's just the mechanics. You can dodge all his skills and I was able to take some shots without dying. Death was mainly from shaper.
Can someone tell me where to get that fire damage as extra chaos damage? Ive been trying to find where to get it!
hi, how can you leech energy shield ? I spend many shield when use skill. Do you take the node Ghost Reaver ?
thanks for answer :D
Last edited by trungtiu on Apr 20, 2019, 11:08:38 AM
"
trungtiu wrote:
hi, how can you leech energy shield ? I spend many shield when use skill. Do you take the node Ghost Reaver ?
thanks for answer :D

Soul Thief gives 0.3% of spell damage leeched as Energy Shield. This is enough for most scenarios, but if your damage is lacking then you may find yourself running out of ES too quickly. If this happens you can run Energy Leech Support instead of Controlled Destruction and see how that works out for you.
I'm looking at this build and another incinerate trickster and this one doesn't seem to have the same amount of defenses. How do you keep your ghost shroud stacks and what stops you from dying instantly?
hey everyone! can someone suggest what enchant should I add with this staff? I have 1 prefix and 1 suffix available after I get the +2 socketed support gem to enchant! and one more thing I do not know where to get that fire damage as extra chaos damage enchant thingy.

"
MortarMaster wrote:
I'm looking at this build and another incinerate trickster and this one doesn't seem to have the same amount of defenses. How do you keep your ghost shroud stacks and what stops you from dying instantly?

Moving fast enough, manually dodging big telegraphed hits, killing things before they can interact with you.

This build the way I currently have it set up is not going to compete with someone who has heavily invested into defense. The goal was to see how high I could reasonably push the DPS while doing all of the content in the game comfortably. 6500 eHP goes a long way before you start adding in secondary layers of defense, and this is all I really needed.

If you want to feel tankier then I would suggest either going with the other build you saw or making the required changes that I've been talking about in the comments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info