[3.6] Pure Incinerate Trickster - 25M Shaper DPS - Videos Up - Uber Elder Down (Deathless)

"
Kurnis wrote:
I got the staff
But I don't have the +2 support gems, or the Spell damage + fire damage as chaos (which is better than the pure fire damage as chaos, according to pob) recipes.

Anyone know of a good crafting service? XD

Remember that the Power Charge on Crit mod already has spell damage as a hybrid, so you can't craft another spell damage roll. It's the reason we use pure fire as chaos.
my items
"
my items
I started the league ignoring the challenges told myself i'll get them eventually and then i realized i need a bosser for it can i do the challenges 36/40 with the budget version? i have limited time for poe and im planning to buy some rng challenges so i wont be able to invest to upgrades.
my staff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Can you do 5L staff fine?
have you tried the new synth rings circle of anguish with the increase anger buff mod? wonder if it'll be better than the mark of shaper /elder ring combo
"
Roonter wrote:
have you tried the new synth rings circle of anguish with the increase anger buff mod? wonder if it'll be better than the mark of shaper /elder ring combo

I have not personally looked into them although they sound quite strong. As long as you can get resists elsewhere then they would probably be fine.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do 5L staff fine?

Yup, a 5-link should still be fine. In that case you'll have to stop using Increased AoE while mapping and probably Controlled Destruction for single-target.

"
Lordran11 wrote:
I started the league ignoring the challenges told myself i'll get them eventually and then i realized i need a bosser for it can i do the challenges 36/40 with the budget version? i have limited time for poe and im planning to buy some rng challenges so i wont be able to invest to upgrades.

The short answer is yes. Even with budget options you have access to around 1.5 million damage, which is enough for most things in the game, especially lower level Nexus stuff. Focus on getting life and resists as you need them and the damage will come with gem levels. Remember that your gem links will be different if you don't have access to a multi-modded staff. Use whatever is most accessible for you.
Last edited by xRustySpoon on Apr 10, 2019, 7:20:49 PM
why you use hubris circlet? not evasion gear?
"
BMatrim wrote:
"
Yup, Patient Reaper is mostly a mapping thing. The recovery rate increase we get from killing something affected by Damage Over Time is basically always up though because when we crit with Incinerate things get ignited.

Huh, if you have Elemental Focus you just can't ignite with a supported spell.

I'm following my own Incinerate build and that was the reason why I didn't add EF to me build.

He uses Storm Brand linked with Combustion Curse on hit Flammability to ignite

He uses Eldritch Battery (Makes Energy Shield protect mana and skills cost ES) and Ghost Shroud (trickster ascendency) which gives evasion based on ES on helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info