(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Gangir wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how much mana OP has to play with while using flesh and stone etc. In the POB from OP it says toxic rain cost 0 mana, even if I disable everything that gives -mana cost to skills. I've checked some other peoples chars by importing them and it says the skill cost 0 mana for them too. But when I import my build, it says how much mana my TR cost. It's driving me nuts. Some kind of bug with POB?

Check if Vaal Clarity is ticked.
I believe this is the strongest build i've played so far. It has a decent life pool with tons of dodge and a lot of movement speed. I managed to fully open my atlas, complete all zana quests, kill uber elder and now im consistently farming tier 15-16 maps. All of that with a 10ex gear. The only map that I couldnt complete by myself was hogm because there are some chaos innoculation mobs.

My current setup:
Spoiler
I crafted the bow myself using folowing your Bow crafting guide

My atlas:
Spoiler

Now i'm probably going to farm some more currency in order to craft a glove and to get a vicious projectile bow
Just wanted to leave a quick comment about the build. It is fantastic and I love it. Thank you for taking the time to post it! :)
Hey there !

1st great guide !

Any thought on Devouring Diadem + MoM (Just got one and might be a mana problem solver + good ehp still.

Cheers
See you in Wraeclast exile !
Have you tried out the new Corrupted Soul keystone with a Vaal Doryani jewel? I've been running it with your build and it seems like it just adds a bunch of free ES. The downside doesn't seem like it really affects this build. I managed to get one that turned my travel nodes into chaos damage, spell dodge, and resists, so that worked out too!
"
MrNereGaming wrote:
Hey there !

1st great guide !

Any thought on Devouring Diadem + MoM (Just got one and might be a mana problem solver + good ehp still.

Cheers

You're welcome to try it out, however, I don't think EB/MoM is good. Your Ghost Shrouds become substantially less effective on bosses. Mana really isn't an issue if you keep investing, so I'd recommend you just keep on investing in the build if that's your only concern.

"
stratacheese wrote:
Have you tried out the new Corrupted Soul keystone with a Vaal Doryani jewel? I've been running it with your build and it seems like it just adds a bunch of free ES. The downside doesn't seem like it really affects this build. I managed to get one that turned my travel nodes into chaos damage, spell dodge, and resists, so that worked out too!

I considered it, but I didn't find it necessary. If I was going to use the jewel, I'd probably continue to use a life flask or get a LGOH multimod elder ring to help sustain life.
crafting the bow:

for the farric wolf alpha, does it has to be an specific one or it can be any farric wolf alpha?? the one I got is "goretheet farric wolf alpha"...
any one, it does not matter :D
got a new jewel for my build

Had a silly question, but figured it out. sorry
Last edited by Davidtennant on Jun 29, 2019, 9:10:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info