[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

"

Thanks for the clarification ! Just wondering if these 2 mace or dagger worth multicrafting. If so may I know what mods that are best fit in those?
Thank you!

The two best rolls for a Multimod dagger are:
%Elemental Damage gained as Chaos (16%+ roll for T1)
%Physical Damage gained as Lightning (18%+ roll for T1)

The Elemental Damage as Chaos roll is absolutely critical, and is easily 2-3x more DPS than ANY of the other "gained as" rolls.

If you can't get Phys as Lightning in conjunction to the above, it's absolutely fine to use Phys as extra Cold. Phys as extra Fire is OK too.

(In fact, if you can't get a double-extra-damage weapon... a multimod weapons with ONLY the Elemental as extra Chaos is absolutely fine and cheap, I see a lot of bases for sale for around 3ex)

BIS multimod dagger is as shown on my OP in the "gear" section:

Note that these are very expensive... We're talking around 20ex for one of these, unless you get lucky and craft one yourself. I personally have crafted around 4-5 decent multimod daggers with Ele->Chaos & Phys->Cold (but have yet to hit both ideal rolls of Ele->Chaos & Phys->Light).

For the multimod itself, be sure to have Spelldmg & 4% non-chaos damage as extra chaos. You can run some other stuff like "casts a socketed spell on hit" or "double damage while focused" - but I personally just like passive crit/crit mult.

"

I know i just need to get the hang of it....but
How do you know when to let go of the channeling?

Comes down to practice. When you are geared up/have all your Ascendancies, you'll notice that you fill up your 20-stacks in under a second or two. While you can monitor the buff at the top-left of your screen, after some practice you get used to the timing. Trash dies just tapping the button and building up 1-2 stacks. Bosses die in 1-2 full channeled beams (even T16).

"
Got about 2ex
So itts limited. But where to spend it on?

Do i need the brotherhood rings? Cuz im on hc i dont like uniques alot.
Obviously im going to buy a 5 linked armor. What should i be lloking for in body armor?

Edit: can some1 explain me the eldrith battery keystone?

This build works absolutely fine on a budget. Try to get an Obliteration Wand early, as it'll carry you into red maps easily & makes clear super easy. I used a rare 6L chestpiece for a long time; you can get a good base from stuff like Emperor of Purity of Chains that Bind.

1x Brotherhood ring is absolutely required, as you need cold damage to utilize Hypothermia, provide extra conversion damage, and freeze/shatter all targets. 2nd one is more DPS but not mandatory; you can get away with a good rare ring/other options, even a Pyre.

Eldritch Battery + MoM allows full mana reservation and usage of ES as mana.
While it's true that you can't cast without ES... you will never be out of ES. This is because when you are hit, Ghost Shrouds restore 5% of your evasion as ES.

This restoration occurs AFTER you take damage from the hit (or maybe during? unsure).

So for example if you have 20,000 evasion, this restores 1000ES per ghost shroud.

If you have 5000HP and 2000 Shields, and take a 6000 damage hit, you are normally left with only 1000 Life and 0Shields. Instead, as Trickster, you are left with 1000 Life and 1000 Shields. So theoretically your "EHP" is higher than it looks, since your shrouds provide you with some extra buffer. This allows you to continue casting/leeching to both your Life and Shields at the same time, since both take damage simultaneously with MoM/EB.

"

Where is ur body armor?
EDIT: ...and other items? Have u done with build?

I sold my multimod dagger for 20ex and my 6L chestpiece for 13ex, planning to buy a Headhunter soon for more fun :)

I already crafted another 6L perfect form. I'm more or less "done" with this build, having accomplished what I've wanted, and hit level95 chaining Elder T16 maps. Zero deaths in dozens of T16 maps (actually one of the fewest deaths in T16 maps of any character I've played) - Shaper/Guardians are a joke, Uber Elder is on farm, Atziri and Izaro are jokes.

I am very happy with the defense/offense balance of this build. Planning to push deeper in Delves to see how far down I can take this build. Or make an alt, since I have plenty of currency banked now.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 25, 2019, 12:00:06 PM
Can you tell me about how you handle tier 16 maps with syndicates?
Last edited by Kalithas on Mar 25, 2019, 6:17:30 PM
Do you use Conc effect for mapping?
I just made it to maps and am enjoying the build so far. What auras would you recommend before getting a Watcher's Eye?

Thank you!
uwu?
Thoughts on using devouring diadem instead of ebers?

if I get a 2nd call of the brotherhood, would Cold to fire gem outperform the current Added Fire gem for abuse from harness of the void?
You have Elemental Weakness linked with Curse on Hit. Wouldn't Despair be a better dps option since the majority of your damage is chaos?
"
Kalithas wrote:
Can you tell me about how you handle tier 16 maps with syndicates?

Absolutely destroy them. No problems facetanking even 2-3 syndicates in T16 maps, 1-2 lasers will kill all of them at once.

In fact, the only thing that really hurts me during T16 map runs are Zombies and stuff that leave "caustic ground" or whatever on the floor. The chaos/degen really hurts since we can't evade it... so move out of it asap. Anything that "hits" like melee/projectiles or spells will rarely hit you, and even if they do, you will mitigate most via ghost shrouds.

"

Do you use Conc effect for mapping?

I typically swap it out for Inc AoE. The damage of DI is already ludicrous enough that you don't need more damage, even for T16 maps. I often forget to swap it for bosses and it doesn't really matter anyway. You can run Conc Effect for mapping too, especially if you are used to "shield charging" into each pack and releasing the beam AoE to blow the pack up.

"
Thoughts on using devouring diadem instead of ebers?

PoB shows it as a massive DPS loss, since the % as extra Chaos and the Void Gaze (-20% chaos resist) are excellent for this build.

The plus side of Diadem is if you run Lvl4 Enlighten, you can "just" squeeze in 2x 50% Auras and 1x Herald. So if you wanted some extra clear you can run Herald of Ice. However, even with this setup (such as running Herald of Ash for extra DPS) it's STILL a DPS los compared to Eber's. Plus it has slightly less ES (which in turn is less Evasion due to Escape Artist).

"

if I get a 2nd call of the brotherhood, would Cold to fire gem outperform the current Added Fire gem for abuse from harness of the void?

Probably, added fire is weak. You can check this easily by importing your character into POB.

"

You have Elemental Weakness linked with Curse on Hit. Wouldn't Despair be a better dps option since the majority of your damage is chaos?

I thought the same thing, but PoB actually shows Ele Weakness to provide more DPS. Might be because we already have some -%chaos resist (from Eber's helm) but we have practically no lightning penetration.

The difference is very minor: shows 2.8 million with Ele Weakness and 2.79 million with Despair. So if you can get a corrupted glove with the on-hit implicit, either one is fine.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 26, 2019, 9:50:34 AM
Where would you spend your skillpoints after reaching the full build @ level 91?
"
Smerte wrote:
Where would you spend your skillpoints after reaching the full build @ level 91?

Not certain what KooperT would suggest but there are several options. Probably any of them could be taken depending on personal taste.

Soul Thief (East and slightly north of shadow start)-> more ES, eva, and spell leech

Static Blows (SW of EB) -> more frequent and stronger shocks + more damage to shocked enemies.

Shield nodes (north of witch start) -> spell damage, block chance, and more es from shield.

Any +frenzy or +power charge nodes are good damage increases

Heart of Thunder/Breath of Lightning (North of witch start) -> increased lightning damage with either es leech or shock buffs. (Probably shouldn't take these as the number of points doesn't seem to be worth it to me)

Divine Wrath (West of templar start) -> increase phys damage, increase ele damage, % phys extra lightning (Similar to Heart of Thunder above, these may take too many points to be worth getting)
Last edited by PiedPiper11 on Mar 26, 2019, 3:02:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info