[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

"
Cheesysaurus wrote:
So I have a 6L disintegrator that I can put the ire setup in, what supports would you recommend in the chest since I cant use shield charge etc

There's not much else this build really needs - maybe just run another CWDT setup with a golem/vortex (for additional chill on ground to proc Hypothermia). I'm also a big fan of CWDT + Molten Shell, it's an extra buffer of damage between evades.

Vaal Haste / Vaal Discipline / Vaal Grace are good options.

Or something like Storm Brand + Curse on Hit + Curse

"
Thanks for a really strong build guide! I can't afford to off color/link 6L Perfect form right now, so what gems would you use for 5L setup? Drop hypothermia?

Dropping Energy Leech or Hypothermia are both fine, similar in damage.
You can also run Cold to Fire support if for some reason you have to utilize a red socket instead of green (it's only 29% dmg though compared to about 40% from Energy Leech/Hypothermia).

"
Hi, I wonder if Ethereal Feast really worth it since it only help in leeching while channeling but not when u release the stack. Sorry if i make any mistake, newbie here. Thanks!

Not sure what you mean, but Ethereal Feast leech works on all damage that hits, not only channeling. The release beam does most of your leeching since it will hit the leech cap instance easily. It's not mandatory, if you rather assign points elsewhere you can - it just helps with the 30% increased maximum recovery per second of ES and some extra cast speed while leeching.

You can, for example, pick up Soul Thief instead for some extra EV/ES. Or Blast Radius for some extra AoE.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 22, 2019, 11:35:30 AM
Thank you for this awesome guide! I've seen the DI build in action and it was impressive to say the least, but I love your rework making it "tanky" and able to survive, something I def need with a crappy internet connection.

Keep up the great work!
"
Hi, I wonder if Ethereal Feast really worth it since it only help in leeching while channeling but not when u release the stack. Sorry if i make any mistake, newbie here. Thanks!

"
Not sure what you mean, but Ethereal Feast leech works on all damage that hits, not only channeling. The release beam does most of your leeching since it will hit the leech cap instance easily. It's not mandatory, if you rather assign points elsewhere you can - it just helps with the 30% increased maximum recovery per second of ES and some extra cast speed while leeching.

You can, for example, pick up Soul Thief instead for some extra EV/ES. Or Blast Radius for some extra AoE.

Thanks for the clarification ! Just wondering if these 2 mace or dagger worth multicrafting. If so may I know what mods that are best fit in those? So far what I know is spelldamage / Chaos damage , multiplier , critical chance for spell and maybe lightning damage to spell.

or dagger

Thank you!
Last edited by billylee93 on Mar 23, 2019, 12:21:40 PM
hey so far going good at act 7 now in hardcore really enjoying the build

Although im a total noob in channeling stuff

I know i just need to get the hang of it....but
How do you know when to let go of the channeling?

I mean i suppose u just need to feel how long u need to channel to instant kill the white/blue/yellow mobs?

But what about bosses, is it beneficial to channel like 10 seconds?
Or is it more or less that u channel as long until u know u HAVE to move cuz of big boss hitting u?
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
hey so far going good at act 7 now in hardcore really enjoying the build

Although im a total noob in channeling stuff

I know i just need to get the hang of it....but
How do you know when to let go of the channeling?

I mean i suppose u just need to feel how long u need to channel to instant kill the white/blue/yellow mobs?

But what about bosses, is it beneficial to channel like 10 seconds?
Or is it more or less that u channel as long until u know u HAVE to move cuz of big boss hitting u?

Against regular mobs yes, you want to channel for only the minimum time it requires to oneshot the mobs. Against bosses, you want to reach maximum stacks each channel (20 stacks). With the crazy castspeed we have it should take you ~1 second of channeling to reach max stacks. You can see your stacks in top left corner, and also your character gets this visual effect when you reach max stacks.
Last edited by Smerte on Mar 23, 2019, 11:53:14 AM
Thx m8

New question

Find it hard to follow this build on itemization

Got about 2ex
So itts limited. But where to spend it on?

Do i need the brotherhood rings? Cuz im on hc i dont like uniques alot.
Obviously im going to buy a 5 linked armor. What should i be lloking for in body armor?

And what base types of other armor parts do i need?

Edit: can some1 explain me the eldith battery keystone?
I mean we also take MoM, so I get the point that we use 100% mana reservation.
But we can still use skills cuz it will go take ES instead of Mana

But what if we get damaged? Our ES is gone, than suddenly I'm at 10% hp left, and i have no ES, so i cant cast any skills as well?
Then ur as good as dead on HC, no clue why you would do this?
Last edited by Cheydinhal on Mar 23, 2019, 1:35:48 PM
You mention that chaos damage hits like a truck. Are we mitigating that somehow that I'm not seeing? I am still learning.
Where is ur body armor?
EDIT: ...and other items? Have u done with build?
Last edited by Kinsl on Mar 24, 2019, 3:44:01 PM
"
Kinsl wrote:
Where is ur body armor?
EDIT: ...and other items? Have u done with build?

Probably sold some of them to fund doing another build? Nothing has really changed, the overall concept remains the same.
"
Semarin4 wrote:
You mention that chaos damage hits like a truck. Are we mitigating that somehow that I'm not seeing? I am still learning.

Chaos conversion is very strong on trickster.
I suggest you read through https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion to get an idea on how it works.
The most important bit is down here:
Spoiler
A notable interaction of the mods #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage and #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage is that they apply for each valid damage type rather than a total of the valid damage types.

For example, the mod #% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage would instead translate to:

#% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
#% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
#% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

And the mod #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage would instead translate to:

#% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
#% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
#% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
#% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Monsters in general also have less Chaos resist then any other resist, which makes Chaos damage deal more in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info