[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
MolotKing wrote:
Thank you very much for such a guide. I also play through totems - I would like to hear tips on improving items and possibly talents from more experienced players. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

The build is now updated for 3.7 League!

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Why not pick avatar of fire its 1 point. If not why not use Ngamahu's Flame for full convert to fire damage. Next why not use fo example covenant you get 7 link, blood magic, so you can for example do flammability-blasphemy, not do curse by yourself witch is annoying. With Infernal Mantle you cant do this cause you will have low mana when blasphemy flammability. Build is epic though will play it as my starter in legion. Pls answer. Cheers mate:-)
Looking to play a chieftain build for 3.7 as I love the new changes and I wanted to know if you stand by the ascendancy choices outlined in the guide as they have been revamped quite a bit. Thanks for the guide!
"
qlasboy wrote:
Why not pick avatar of fire its 1 point. If not why not use Ngamahu's Flame for full convert to fire damage. Next why not use fo example covenant you get 7 link, blood magic, so you can for example do flammability-blasphemy, not do curse by yourself witch is annoying. With Infernal Mantle you cant do this cause you will have low mana when blasphemy flammability. Build is epic though will play it as my starter in legion. Pls answer. Cheers mate:-)

Hi man!

We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage.
We dont use avatar of fire becouse we dont provide as much light/cold dmg.

I was actually trying Covenant last league and its good!
but The infernal mantle that convert 15% of all damage as chaos is damn strong same time that u get some decent crit and +level gems witch gives us much damage.
Its nice thou with the covenant for that extra 10% life.

i have many ideas for this league and i will keep u all updated :)

You should go this for starter, i went so fast in end game early in 3.6.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Heads-up:

POB is still 3.6 AFAIK.
Edit: Mana cost seems massive.
Last edited by Psykrom on Jun 6, 2019, 2:35:46 PM
Hey would like to play this build tomorrow in new league, I mostly like builds to do maps, how is this build for this?... is tanky?... do maps fast?... Thanks...

"We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage" dont understand this line... Ngamahu´s flame is unique axe that convert 50% of physical damage to fire damage not ascendary...

Also path of building tree is not 3.70

Last edited by qlasboy on Jun 6, 2019, 5:20:21 PM
"
Psykrom wrote:
Heads-up:

POB is still 3.6 AFAIK.
Edit: Mana cost seems massive.

Hi!

The POB link is updated to 3.7, just did it så check it out!
the mana cost will be around 150, so its decent.
we will reach near 1000 unreserved mana so that shouldnt be a problem :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
qlasboy wrote:

"We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage" dont understand this line... Ngamahu´s flame is unique axe that convert 50% of physical damage to fire damage not ascendary...

Also path of building tree is not 3.70

hi,!

haha, yes know im with u..
Well there is an assandency named as same as that axe ;)

Well... we rly need that extra crit and spell dmg, i did a POB try with Ngahamu´s flame and we lost like 80k dps per totem.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey would like to play this build tomorrow in new league, I mostly like builds to do maps, how is this build for this?... is tanky?... do maps fast?... Thanks...

Hi,!

Well then you find the right build, this build is melting maps up to T16.
its rly one of the best league starter builds cuz its rly rly cheap.

So you gonna do great with this build :)
If u have any questions just go to my livestream and ill help u out.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info