[3.6] Holy flame totem, Marauder - Chieftain / 2.0 Million DPS, BUDGET FRIENDLY! HC/SOFTCORE

Build gets a LOT tankier if you go with Overload. OoS can be spiced up with AoE, Culling Strike, Arcane Surge.

Don't know which Golem you recommended, Lightning is good for cast but Flame Golem can use Combustion out-of-the-box, that's 19% reduced fire resistance. (Other golems can ignite as well if you add an Abyssal Jewel that Adds Fire Damage to Minions)
"
Looks like a build that can be great once it's finished, a bit more survivability than most totem builds which could be great QoL when mapping, I bet the clearspeed will be good enough anyway.

Looking forward for an update!

Edit: Maybe Infernal mantle could be considered for this build?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Infernal_Mantle

Edit2: Maybe in a combo or just add the Three Dragons Mask as well for more damage
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Three_Dragons


I'm gonna go Infernal Mantle instead. I actually did a flame totem build last league, and it felt good then. It'll be 100x better this league.

I understand the synergy with Soul Mantle and curse immune, but Infernal Mantle is also a lot of damage. I find needing 4 totems a bit overkill unless your killing bosses. If you are mapping at any decent speed, you are just over-casting them anyways while you run forward. Flame totem does its damage instantly compard to Pizza totems and even Chief totems, so a lot of times a single totem kills most of the white mobs on your screen as is.

I'm gonna the old high crit flame totem build.
"
Havock5700 wrote:
If you think its scary to run with Soul Mantle you can just get 2x Kikazaru rings that gives you total of 80% reduced effect of curses)


Don't the new totems grant you curse immunity anyway?
"
tomay wrote:
"
Havock5700 wrote:
If you think its scary to run with Soul Mantle you can just get 2x Kikazaru rings that gives you total of 80% reduced effect of curses)


Don't the new totems grant you curse immunity anyway?


Hi!
Yes they do, but you need to stay close at totems to get advantage of that, so if you need to run away you will need a wearing flask for removing the curses.
Hey, loving the build so far. What weapons should I focus on? One handed sword and shield? Dual wield? Or does it not matter much?
"
ericdaman123 wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far. What weapons should I focus on? One handed sword and shield? Dual wield? Or does it not matter much?


Hi man!!
Love to hear that.
Im at mapping right now (lvl73) im going dual wield with sceptres with some Spell dmg / Fire damage / elemental damage, so look for those stats and u will doing well ;)
The Cauterizer is a great leveling unique. Gain 70% of physical damage as extra Fire Damage and Culling Stike. What's not to like at lvl 40? ;)
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
ericdaman123 wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far. What weapons should I focus on? One handed sword and shield? Dual wield? Or does it not matter much?


Hi man!!
Love to hear that.
Im at mapping right now (lvl73) im going dual wield with sceptres with some Spell dmg / Fire damage / elemental damage, so look for those stats and u will doing well ;)


Thanks for the reply! Could you also share what gem links you have/ going for? What Cast When Damage Taken setup would you recommend? I'm still new to build creating and such :)
"
ericdaman123 wrote:
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
ericdaman123 wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far. What weapons should I focus on? One handed sword and shield? Dual wield? Or does it not matter much?


Hi man!!
Love to hear that.
Im at mapping right now (lvl73) im going dual wield with sceptres with some Spell dmg / Fire damage / elemental damage, so look for those stats and u will doing well ;)


Thanks for the reply! Could you also share what gem links you have/ going for? What Cast When Damage Taken setup would you recommend? I'm still new to build creating and such :)


Hi!
I just Updated the Guide with all the Gem Setups, Hope it helps :)
"
tomay wrote:
The Cauterizer is a great leveling unique. Gain 70% of physical damage as extra Fire Damage and Culling Stike. What's not to like at lvl 40? ;)


HI!
Thanks for the Advice, I will put that as info in Guide :)
Regards, Sean

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info