[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

How is delve with the Hierophant?

I did a Hierophant Holy flame totem 2 months ago and only got to 220k DPS per totem (with ancestral bond, 1 Shimmeron and Immortal Flesh belt).
So I'm going to try this one.
"
IkeDoriens wrote:
How is delve with the Hierophant?

I did a Hierophant Holy flame totem 2 months ago and only got to 220k DPS per totem (with ancestral bond, 1 Shimmeron and Immortal Flesh belt).
So I'm going to try this one.

Hi!

Nice to hear, its more safe to run deeper delves with chiftain cuz of the life leech applies to you from totems.
I can farm Delving (deep lvl250+) with no deaths :)

Overall ive crafted all my gear, and the eye jewel anger mod its like 1 ex.
my gear now is around 3.5 ex and clearing all content easly ;)
Thanks for explaining this build so thoroughly. I'm going to respec my Hierophant as I don't have the time to go through the storyline again (+-8 hours/week POE). Maybe I'll leech life through the Trolltimber Spire shield if I find one.

[Storm Brand-CoH-Warlord's mark] should work in theory to leech life as it speaks of hits, not damage.

Warlord's Mark: "Cursed enemies grant 2% Life Leech when Hit"
"
IkeDoriens wrote:

Yes, but 2% of 0 (you deal no damage with hits) is still 0.
"
IkeDoriens wrote:
Thanks for explaining this build so thoroughly. I'm going to respec my Hierophant as I don't have the time to go through the storyline again (+-8 hours/week POE). Maybe I'll leech life through the Trolltimber Spire shield if I find one.

[Storm Brand-CoH-Warlord's mark] should work in theory to leech life as it speaks of hits, not damage.

Hi!

I have a POB link for Hierophant version in build description that you can follow.

Warlords mark will not work since you are not doing the damage.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Maybe this has been asked and such, but your POB tree doesn't match your progression tree. What is the right way to go?

Retract my post. I must've had wrong POB installed. Needed to update.
Last edited by Strad1975 on Apr 26, 2019, 9:25:09 PM
"
Strad1975 wrote:
Maybe this has been asked and such, but your POB tree doesn't match your progression tree. What is the right way to go?

Retract my post. I must've had wrong POB installed. Needed to update.

Hi!

The POB link is correct, did a later change :) im working on picture update.
Regards, Mrseanconnor
why dont you use use spritual aide?
Last edited by wvuplayer30 on May 8, 2019, 5:37:10 AM
For those of you still struggling with mana, get eldritch battery. Grab a piece of equipment with ES and you are set (preferably boots or helm).

You can also grab devouring diadem for way better reservation and random sustain. This makes huge qol on my chieftain.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Thank you very much for such a guide. I also play through totems - I would like to hear tips on improving items and possibly talents from more experienced players. Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info