[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
dorkdude2 wrote:

good alternative flask for pure damage, giving me about a 23% damage increase on tooltip(makes since 100% of our damage is phys converted to elemental), also useful for leeching life if your being pounded(especially with chaos damage)

also what do you think of going for force shaper(right above arcane swiftness) for damage, or would other nodes be better overall?

getting it for a total of 5 points would be 58% physical damage, 10% chaos damage, 10% atk and cast speed, 4% of phys converted to extra chaos and some phys dot dmg reduction.

We actually do get that node in the level 100 tree. That flask is also quite good, yes. Both the physical and elemental parts of it are working, making it especially efficient for us.
"
Happy_Monk wrote:
Hello guys and thanks Lily for the build!

Im enjoing this build in sc and like it a lot.

I've got Q about that shaper maces/scepters. Should i change my Doriany's Catalyst for one of those shaper weapons with Gian X of physical as extra elemental dmg?

I was lucky last night to beat Atziri and to drop Catalyst and moreover to get top roll for 100% increaqsed elemental dmg on Catalyst.

Should i sell it and buy shaper weapon instead?

With my current setup i have around 90k dmg in tooltip.

Will be much apriciated for a piece of advice. Thanks!

Doryani's Catalyst is nearly as good, for pure damage. You're missing out on the explosions though, which are a nice quality of life and isn't counted in the damage calculation. Overall, the shaped mace will be better, but Doryani is a fine substitute for quite a while if not indefinitely.
"
Happy_Monk wrote:
Hello guys and thanks Lily for the build!

Im enjoing this build in sc and like it a lot.

I've got Q about that shaper maces/scepters. Should i change my Doriany's Catalyst for one of those shaper weapons with Gian X of physical as extra elemental dmg?

I was lucky last night to beat Atziri and to drop Catalyst and moreover to get top roll for 100% increaqsed elemental dmg on Catalyst.

Should i sell it and buy shaper weapon instead?

With my current setup i have around 90k dmg in tooltip.

Will be much apriciated for a piece of advice. Thanks!

Doryani's Catalyst is nearly as good, for pure damage. You're missing out on the explosions though, which are a nice quality of life and isn't counted in the damage calculation. Overall, the shaped mace will be better, but Doryani is a fine substitute for quite a while if not indefinitely.
"Shit's on fire, yo"

Best guide for Divine Ire atm. Keep up the good work
Another major overhaul in the works with alternate trees, such as EB-MoM (thanks to requests). Expect it within 24 hours. The current guide is still solid, but there's options with different pros and cons.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Mar 15, 2019, 5:56:12 PM
What do you think about staves as weapon for your build ?
I mainly think about Duskdawn or Disintegrator, there are some easy nodes to get that give good block chance and a lot of crit chance/multiplier.
"
kanemochi wrote:
What do you think about staves as weapon for your build ?
I mainly think about Duskdawn or Disintegrator, there are some easy nodes to get that give good block chance and a lot of crit chance/multiplier.

Duskdawn is very viable, as is Disintegrator. A staff version may come down the line, but for now mace and shield is what's in the guide. I'm working on an EB-MoM build, if I add in staff variations I might be looking at a combinatorial explosion.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Mar 15, 2019, 6:55:59 PM
This is a very well written guide, makes me want to give it a try just from reading through everything. Not very satisfied with how my current juggernaut is doing with the new league mechanics.
Guide updated with a EB-MoM variant and a Path of Leveling pastebin.
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Mar 16, 2019, 7:03:24 AM
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
Guide updated with a EB-MoM variant and a Path of Leveling pastebin.

We don't generate frenzy charges on this variant, or I'm missing something?
If not we need to uncheck it in the configuration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info