[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Thoromuerte wrote:
"
highwind123 wrote:
Hey. Why do you get Ghost Reaver on the tree if you don't have any source of life leech?

Yeah, it's good question. Even PoB tells, that "No changes from allocating this node". Lily?

My latest update, which I'm posting any minute now, removes Ghost Reaver. The purpose wasn't to convert life leech to ES leech though, but to double our maximum ES leech. The newest iteration of the build opts out of ES leech to instead focus more on cast speed on the tree, so we can opt out of Faster Casting in the end game.
Nice guide!
Standard option:
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Im playing CI-version with incandescent heart and its going very well.
One thing to note is that -Flat Mana crafts on rings and tree are VERY good with divine ire so i really recommend using them.
Playing around with this in standard for a few days now, it's great fun! thanks for the guide.

I'm using
this unique wand and it cleans up, very fun. Also the Beast Fur Shawl chest to level is a very good option imo.
"
Castablanca wrote:
Nice guide!
Standard option:

That scepter brings a tear to my eye. I want it so bad.
"
bsgb wrote:
Playing around with this in standard for a few days now, it's great fun! thanks for the guide.

I'm using
this unique wand and it cleans up, very fun. Also the Beast Fur Shawl chest to level is a very good option imo.

That wand is quite viable until you can get your hands on a shaped mace with the right modifiers!

good alternative flask for pure damage, giving me about a 23% damage increase on tooltip(makes since 100% of our damage is phys converted to elemental), also useful for leeching life if your being pounded(especially with chaos damage)

also what do you think of going for force shaper(right above arcane swiftness) for damage, or would other nodes be better overall?

getting it for a total of 5 points would be 58% physical damage, 10% chaos damage, 10% atk and cast speed, 4% of phys converted to extra chaos and some phys dot dmg reduction.

im a POB noob so mathing it out of my league :)

now to get the spell dmg/convrt to extra chaos craft...
Last edited by dorkdude2 on Mar 14, 2019, 10:50:38 PM
Hello guys and thanks Lily for the build!

Im enjoing this build in sc and like it a lot.

I've got Q about that shaper maces/scepters. Should i change my Doriany's Catalyst for one of those shaper weapons with Gian X of physical as extra elemental dmg?

I was lucky last night to beat Atziri and to drop Catalyst and moreover to get top roll for 100% increaqsed elemental dmg on Catalyst.

Should i sell it and buy shaper weapon instead?

With my current setup i have around 90k dmg in tooltip.

Will be much apriciated for a piece of advice. Thanks!
Last edited by Happy_Monk on Mar 15, 2019, 12:22:32 AM
under the passive tree thing u have u have level 30 and level 70's links mixed up... FYI !! :)
You can refund the two points that run between nimbleness and trickery and put 1 point in the intelligence right above trickery, allowing you to then use that point to drop in +30 Dex or Strength if needed or free up one more point for anywhere else on the tree.

:) :) :)
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info