[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Zeekin wrote:

To exploit the eternity shroud, you need to convert your damage into as many elements as possible, so for e.g. lighting to cold (with brotherhood), then cold to fire (with cold-to-fire support) - for each conversion, the "% elemental damage as extra chaos damage" gets applied, so you're essentially TRIPLE dipping here (you get x% extra chaos damage for your lightning, cold AND fire pre-conversion damage) - which is why you get such absurd DPS numbers.

THAT explains a lot :D

without brotherhood (wtf why so expensive) i allready pushed DMG by ~1 Mio but you're right, it feels way more squishy. In my opinion there's no really lifeleech or energyshield leech which keeps you alive in legion situations...

i dont think boot enchant or ring with %chaos as lifeleech will help much due to no recovery boost

i think i gonna go for one brotherhood ring and the fire/cold support, this should boost dmg enough to skip herald of ash. then with an enlighten lvl4 i have some mana room for mind over matter as another defensive layer *crying for loosing exalts*

and maybe i will take a shield charge/fortify too, but i dont like having two movement skills :/

have 3.2 life and 4.4 ES atm
is this still relevant with your 3.7.1 patch not?
Hi guys! I've been following this guide and I've been having a blast so far. I love the divine ire skill. Thank you very much to the build author as well as the other comments in here.

I also would like your advise regarding my build. I had a problem where I found divine ire's charge up was too slow but figured it out by upping my cast speed. Now my problem is I seem to take to much damage starting tier 9 in that i can't send out powerful shots to bosses since when they hit me they take down my health and mana way too fast. I was wondering how should I make my character tankier.

https://pastebin.com/AaZSHSA5

Thank you very much again and have a good day! ^_^
"
Migski wrote:
Hi guys! I've been following this guide and I've been having a blast so far. I love the divine ire skill. Thank you very much to the build author as well as the other comments in here.

I also would like your advise regarding my build. I had a problem where I found divine ire's charge up was too slow but figured it out by upping my cast speed. Now my problem is I seem to take to much damage starting tier 9 in that i can't send out powerful shots to bosses since when they hit me they take down my health and mana way too fast. I was wondering how should I make my character tankier.

hi mate, your defenses aren't so bad it seems, you lacking a bit chaos resistance (some bosses have chaos dmg) and you dont have an anti bleed flask which could be a problem too sometimes.

maybe you could start getting a new stygian base and try to fossil craft some pristine and aberrant combo and see whats coming out (pristine and lightning is cool too maybe you get a nice +dmg roll)

if they dont oneshot you i would go for more damage to kill them faster, a weapon with phys to lightning and other conversions would be nice and a 6Link ^^ but i dont know your currency state

"
Monsmons wrote:
"
Migski wrote:

hi mate, your defenses aren't so bad it seems, you lacking a bit chaos resistance (some bosses have chaos dmg) and you dont have an anti bleed flask which could be a problem too sometimes.

maybe you could start getting a new stygian base and try to fossil craft some pristine and aberrant combo and see whats coming out (pristine and lightning is cool too maybe you get a nice +dmg roll)

if they dont oneshot you i would go for more damage to kill them faster, a weapon with phys to lightning and other conversions would be nice and a 6Link ^^ but i dont know your currency state

Thanks alot for the advise. I would go for a 6L to but i'm new and currently poor :P

I'm trying to stockpile some alts to make my own equipment to get better ES and resistance rolls but yeah too poor at the moment. My equips were bought at bargain prices :D

Good idea for the flask. I was debating what I should put to replace the extra health flask.

Btw if I'm replacing my rings with a mark of the shaper and an elder ring, how should I get cold damage? I was thinking either a flat cold damage mod or maybe an gain extra cold damage but maybe you have some other idea?
Last edited by Migski on Jul 19, 2019, 5:21:21 AM
"
Migski wrote:

Thanks alot for the advise. I would go for a 6L to but i'm new and currently poor :P

I'm trying to stockpile some alts to make my own equipment to get better ES and resistance rolls but yeah too poor at the moment. My equips were bought at bargain prices :D

Good idea for the flask. I was debating what I should put to replace the extra health flask.

Btw if I'm replacing my rings with a mark of the shaper and an elder ring, how should I get cold damage? I was thinking either a flat cold damage mod or maybe an gain extra cold damage but maybe you have some other idea?

as long as you dont buy the only elder brotherhood ring for 5 exalt in the shop i would skip the cold convert and change hypothermia for an other support skill

but thats my own opinion, you can also get some phys into cold mods on your items

for more defense you could add flesh and stone aura (use stone) doesnt look much but definetly helps

and better dont use alterations on your equipment, its much easier to fossilcraft good stuff (try to get good itemlevel bases on the market)
use the alterations on a good shaper weapon to get double physconvert or sell them on the market (5 alt = 1 chaos)

Last edited by Monsmons on Jul 19, 2019, 11:33:26 AM
"
Monsmons wrote:
"
Migski wrote:

as long as you dont buy the only elder brotherhood ring for 5 exalt in the shop i would skip the cold convert and change hypothermia for an other support skill

but thats my own opinion, you can also get some phys into cold mods on your items

for more defense you could add flesh and stone aura (use stone) doesnt look much but definetly helps

and better dont use alterations on your equipment, its much easier to fossilcraft good stuff (try to get good itemlevel bases on the market)
use the alterations on a good shaper weapon to get double physconvert or sell them on the market (5 alt = 1 chaos)

Got it. Thanks for taking the time to advise me ^_^
Hi need some help with upgrade. Got some exalt today "60" xD (Lucky uber lab in devoto cyclone AS and TS 2 Project" so i wanna use atziri's reflection (squisy because of curse. Change Armour for better but for what? But not shroud i will be more squisy. Have 20% phys as extra Lightning on Neck, But need to change few items for resist. Maybe Mark of The shaper with elder brotherhood? Then hypothermia + phys to Lightning or something and change wrath to hatred. And last question is the watchers Eye what will be The best or Good. They so expensive.

Maybe change to CI but for me is more squishy i think that. Monsmons can u share pob? Ur gear is impressive. Thinking about CI
Last edited by Rejz0 on Jul 19, 2019, 7:16:05 PM
first of all thanks to Lily for hosting a platform to discuss, should it bother you that we sharing our variants of this build pls inform us so we can take it off.

second shoutout to Lily (again) and Zeekin for giving me ideas to steal :P

i'm no professional buildmaker and this is the first season i dont follow a guide step by step, so there's room to improve i'm sure

so here my slightly updated CI Build as asked for:

https://pastebin.com/K9QjwiYZ

my goal was to find a balance for dmg and dont loose focus on maximum energy shield and whats more important the energy leech (so i pressed nearly every leech and recovery note reachable in it)

my cast on damage taken defense here is steelskin which is nice and imo slightly better then immortal call, but you have to get some strength on your items, its perfectly fine to use immortal call so maybe you got room for more intelligence (int=%energy shield)

i skipped dext here, if you want to play cold convertion you need around 70 more for hypothermia which can be achieved in the right side of the skilltree with some nice damagenodes (and a dext roll on your stuff), feel free to use them by cutting other dmg nodes

the next thing which i skipped is any orb or totem support, in most cases you one or twoshot anything (maybe an option for uberelder)

with good rolls you should be able to get to 8k or 9k energy shield, i think 10k is possible too
a shaped crystal belt with 4 ES mods will push you near that (flatES, %ES, %ES from body armor, workbench flat ES) an itemlevel 80/81 will do

a good amulet could have similar mods but hitting some nice dmg rolls with is could be tricky

overall gear in this POB is pretty decent even with the "notsogood" weapon i carried (i cheated some dmg with the power charge on 200 mana roll, but doesnt work if you press down your divine ire manacost under 4)

used fossilcraft on this (aetheric, lucent and aberrant fossil) but there are way better weapons on the market with good phys as extra elemental damage rolls, if you go full intelligence search for wands shaped itemlevel 85 or above

At the moment im running with full shaped stuff + eternity shroud which is an insane dmg buff but i'm dying double to triple as much (i should dodge the stuff more but i'm to lazy)

https://pastebin.com/H1AqBn38

but theres much more to do, needing vorici to whitesocket the chest (dont want to roll 6blue again) to go the last into fire convertion
maybe double corrupt, boots are bad atm too

overall cost of the CI Stuff around 10-15 EX (if you just buy the bases like white 6Link VaalRegalia ITemlevel 86 or above and then fossil the sh*t outta the stuff you'll be at around 5 Exalt costs) i'm thinking about selling some of the CI Items if someone's interrested

for the eternity shroud with good weapon and one shaped brotherhood, i would say 30EX minimum

for the watcher's eye question, there are some suggest rolls:

-mana cost at clarity aura (can be obtained by rings or amulets too, with vaal temple mod or betrayalcraft [elreon rings/amulets])

critical strike multi at precision aura (huge dmg buff but expesive as hell thanks to all other builds)

energy shield on hit at discipline aura (didnt tried it yet but will give an instand leech)

increased energy shield recovery rate at discipline (for more ES-Leech)

if you running Mind over Matter there are plenty of nice clarity rolls

so this should be it, if you find any mistakes or other weird stuff pls inform me (as said i'm no pro :))

PS: your vaal righteous fire should be higher than you cast on damage taken otherwise you will kill yourself ^^ or simply de-link it but then you dont have the increased duration on either steelskin/ImCall or VaalRF

thanks for reading :*
Last edited by Monsmons on Jul 21, 2019, 11:18:01 AM
Ty for answer. I have 50ex for gear. But definetly i wanna Craft weapon by myself. Ridicoulus base cost with Double roll as extra lighting/chaos Like 15-20ex. With luck under 1ex + Multi mod without 5-6 for preffix cannot be Chance Then multi mod. Thinking about shroud with full shaper but go to CI with watchers Eye clarity - mana as extra ES and invest some in max mana. Chaos immune should give decent def if can get 10k+ ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info