[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Lost_Dinner wrote:
Quick and prolly dumb question too, what should i use with flame dash when i got faster casting from weapn itself? or should i just ditch it and go for shield bash?

flame dash - arcane surge on level which progs on 1 dash (depends on manacost) - and maybe "portal" :)
"
flame dash - arcane surge on level which progs on 1 dash (depends on manacost) - and maybe "portal" :)

Yeah looking for the 4th one, using arcane surge already, so i guess its portan when i find one. was hoping some survivability gem would have worked there but i guess you cant have everything :D
Last edited by Lost_Dinner on Jul 7, 2019, 1:42:01 PM
Thanks for the guide. I’m looking for some upgrade advice for gear and for my skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/oseman4/characters

I’m having some survivability issues in T12 and higher maps. My damage is feels very strong when I one or two shot everything except for bosses and some yellow legion mobs.

Have a budget of about 4-5 ex on PS4 if it matters.

that's not how you post a pastebin link, you aren't meant to rename it
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Hey, your PoB says you're getting ES leech from hits, but i don't know how
"
Renatosbc34 wrote:
Hey, your PoB says you're getting ES leech from hits, but i don't know how

There's a single point between witch and shadow.
Odd question: I just got to maps with this build, and haven't had any major issues with it from a power level perspective, but I'm not really enjoying the Divine Ire playstyle. Does anyone know of any "adjacent" or similar builds that would be a fairly reasonable respec?
Really good build/guide thanks for sharing. :)
So bois, i think i end my version of this build (CI 7.3 ES and massive energy leech), worked very well, got 2.2 mio shaper dps (3.5mio shocked) could do uber elder, legion stuff t16 without much problems, mostly died bcs being to bold and greedy :D

https://pastebin.com/uP7vsiDS for everyone who's maybe interrested, kinda pricy to build since noone really likes energy shield this season

starting to realise eternity shroud on this now, gotta cost hella lot of currency thanks to mathil... dont know if shaped brotherhood ring could be nice

will post some updates soonish

Got to level 96 (highest level character so far!) and I don't think I care to try to push past that level.

For anyone looking to max out their version of this build here's my life + eb/mom variant:

ZeeKame lvl 96 inquisitor:
https://pastebin.com/zB0CpU4p

cliffnotes:
defences:
5khp, 2kES (EB + MOM), phase acro, acro, fortify (activated with shield-charge) & steelskin/enfeeble (linked with lvl 20 CWDT)

offence:
3.1mil shaper DPS (with flasks)

movement:
shield charge + faster attacks, flame-dash

Definitely NOT cheap the way I've built it, but would be relatively cheap to get a less min-maxed (gear wise) version of the build going.

Makes a complete joke out of shaper and guardians, killed uber a bunch of times, died a bit, but it's likely down to my inability to avoid boss mechanics.

Still looking to push the boundaries min/max wise (some of my gear can *probably* be upgraded, but it's getting exponentially more expensive to do so), this is probably about as good as it gets for me for now.

"
Monsmons wrote:
So bois, i think i end my version of this build (CI 7.3 ES and massive energy leech), worked very well, got 2.2 mio shaper dps (3.5mio shocked) could do uber elder, legion stuff t16 without much problems, mostly died bcs being to bold and greedy :D

https://pastebin.com/uP7vsiDS for everyone who's maybe interrested, kinda pricy to build since noone really likes energy shield this season

starting to realise eternity shroud on this now, gotta cost hella lot of currency thanks to mathil... dont know if shaped brotherhood ring could be nice

will post some updates soonish

Just FYI if you want to go the eternity shroud route, you can go insane DPS like easily 10mill+shaper DPS (example POB code with 14mill shaper DPS: https://pastebin.com/swPqigB5)

To exploit the eternity shroud, you need to convert your damage into as many elements as possible, so for e.g. lighting to cold (with brotherhood), then cold to fire (with cold-to-fire support) - for each conversion, the "% elemental damage as extra chaos damage" gets applied, so you're essentially TRIPLE dipping here (you get x% extra chaos damage for your lightning, cold AND fire pre-conversion damage) - which is why you get such absurd DPS numbers.

I didn't go this route for a few reasons - it'd drop my defences significantly, didn't fancy trying to get entirely shaper items as it's a giant pain in the ass, and once you start getting to the 2-3mill shaper DPS, getting higher is somewhat overkill (though still nice I guess).

I'm betting they'll eventually nerf it like they did with the poison/ignite double-dipping.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Last edited by Zeekin on Jul 16, 2019, 10:33:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info