a

So it looks to me like Intensify and Unleash kind of work against each other, right? Intensify will be good if we can rapidly cast off a bunch of Flames before re-positioning, but Unleash seems to be much better for very limited casting. I'm looking at a lot of cast speed for now, so I'll opt out of Unleash.

PF/Energy Leech/Intensify/Controlled Destruction/Spell Echo/Fire Pen

With

Spell Totem/Wave of Conviction/Combustion/Blind

Herald of Ash / Anger or Zealotry / Spider Aspect

/edited for space
Last edited by ImSlower on Mar 7, 2019, 6:37:08 PM
Slightly corrected your build for more defences which enabling hc experience
Utilizing MoM+EB
https://pastebin.com/vjb5E8C6
ign: PlasticSupporter
"
nowai27 wrote:
Slightly corrected your build for more defences which enabling hc experience
Utilizing MoM+EB
https://pastebin.com/vjb5E8C6

Thanks! Used it in my guide and gave you credit. If you want it removed, just reply to this comment saying so :)
Lovely build guide. I'll defiantly be keeping an eye out on this maybe I'll give it a try later in the league.
"
LithiumWeezy's + Nugiyens ES CI - https://pastebin.com/yCwNbsmm

Thank you for this build, it looks beautiful. Definitely going to start with this.

For acsendencies, is Inevitable Judgement not good with the high amount of crit?
Last edited by Exiled_Goose on Mar 7, 2019, 9:30:37 PM
You can use Chernobog's Pillar and convert other 25% physical to fire from pasive tree without a need of Avatar of fire, so you could add damage from other sorces, it also gives u some survivability.
Quick question. Didn't they changed the resistance reduction we can apply on enemie?
Will the Wave of Conviction's debuff still work with the rest?
"
tazass wrote:
You can use Chernobog's Pillar and convert other 25% physical to fire from pasive tree without a need of Avatar of fire, so you could add damage from other sorces, it also gives u some survivability.

That's a really good suggestion! But I wanted to focus the build on 0 uniques required to make league starting experience as smooth as possible. I will definitely note Chernobog's/Rare gloves in endgame upgrades :)
"
Igolac wrote:
Quick question. Didn't they changed the resistance reduction we can apply on enemie?
Will the Wave of Conviction's debuff still work with the rest?

Yeah, they changed how the resistance reduction works on enemies. Now some spells/effects will apply Exposure, which is limited to only one at a time. So for example, using Scorching Ray (-25% fire Exposure) and Wave of Conviction (-25% fire Exposure) would still apply only -25% fire Exposure. Thankfully, our only Exposure source is Wave of Conviction, so these changes don't bother us.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
tazass wrote:

That's a really good suggestion! But I wanted to focus the build on 0 uniques required to make league starting experience as smooth as possible. I will definitely note Chernobog's/Rare gloves in endgame upgrades :)

League starter doesn't have to be non unique, and Chernobog's Pillar should be prety cheep, It doesn't have to be in your final version of the build it just might be a good idea till you can craft conversion on your gloves, the point in that is that u can go full elemental but also add flat dmg from other elements, and not be fire only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info