a

"This is the slot with yet another damage buffing skill. Wave of Conviction makes enemies more vulnerable to fire damage after being hit. There is also a movement skill setup. Flame Dash is a skill that is based on a charge system (maximum 3 charges). Both of these skills are linked to Faster Casting and Arcane Surge, which should be kept around level 6. Gem links should be B=B=B=B"

Is that Arcane Surge that should be kept at level 6, not Faster Casting? Sentence was a little ambiguous and I think I was just following it blindly when I started. I just realize I kept FC at level 6, even after I'd removed Arcane Surge due to switching to MoM/EB :D

One other comment on the Gems section, I think the order of the gems in the mouseover section and the text is different, I know I swapped two of the last gems around (5l chest only) and got more dps from CD over Intensify.
"
xessos wrote:
"This is the slot with yet another damage buffing skill. Wave of Conviction makes enemies more vulnerable to fire damage after being hit. There is also a movement skill setup. Flame Dash is a skill that is based on a charge system (maximum 3 charges). Both of these skills are linked to Faster Casting and Arcane Surge, which should be kept around level 6. Gem links should be B=B=B=B"

Is that Arcane Surge that should be kept at level 6, not Faster Casting? Sentence was a little ambiguous and I think I was just following it blindly when I started. I just realize I kept FC at level 6, even after I'd removed Arcane Surge due to switching to MoM/EB :D

One other comment on the Gems section, I think the order of the gems in the mouseover section and the text is different, I know I swapped two of the last gems around (5l chest only) and got more dps from CD over Intensify.

Intensify doesn't affect tooltip damage, that's probably why. It also provides us with extra aoe for clear.

About the first part, yeah, sentence was ambiguous - going to change it a bit :)
Well, I think you already figured that out but: get 20/20 faster casting :D
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Bodach wrote:
Alright who wants to buy this

Want 30ex but I'll do 20 for my besties in Uly's thread. lol
PC synth league SC

Oh my god, that's a god-level sceptre lol

It's nuts. Just wanna do an ice golemancer for the rest of the season so want to get it to someone who can use it. Hasn't sold for a profit yet, so I'll sell at cost to anyone from this thread at 10ex (if you can't afford that, message me in game and we'll figure it out)

Purifying Flame is so damn fun. Can't wait to do it again next season. GL all.
I was gonna ask if Bottled Faith is a good flask for this build, but then i saw the price of that flask.. wtf
Last edited by jackbubu on Apr 27, 2019, 6:56:17 AM
"
jackbubu wrote:
I was gonna ask if Bottled Faith is a good flask for this build, but then i saw the price of that flask.. wtf

Yeah, Bottled Faith is an excellent flask for this build, but the price tag may scare people :D
PLACEHOLDER
Last edited by UlyUly on Apr 27, 2019, 2:47:01 PM
I am playing this build in my own private league (items cannot drop rare or magic), the build is still quite strong and very fun to play.
Finally finished with the build :) You can see the last version at the top, below the '15/04/19' section. I gave up some maximum life for the sake of pure DPS and reached as high as 4.2 mil with Vaal Righteous Fire on.

Guide is still going to get updated each patch!
Here is my build, interested in your opinion

Last edited by artemis7812 on May 8, 2019, 7:00:38 AM
"
UlyUly wrote:

Guide is still going to get updated each patch!

Yeah!!! Good news. THX!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info