Point Blank

So gem and keystoen are the same and dont stack but!

Does either the keystone or gem stack with

Chin Sol??

(75-100)% Increased Physical Damage
+(10-20) to Dexterity
Adds 25-50 Fire Damage
5% Increased Attack Speed
100% More Bow Damage at Close Range
Bow Knockback at Close Range
yes
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Damage bonus/penalty is as follows:
Distance 0 to 10: 50%
Distance 10 to 35: scales linearly from 50% down to 0%
Distance 35 to 120: scales linearly from 0% down to -100%

For reference, The greatest melee weapon range is 5, cold snap has a base range of 15, and 120 is the maximum distance it's possible to shoot an arrow (it's impossible to reach this usually except sometimes when firing at the upper corners of the screen).

Yes, rain of arrows isn't currently working with this keystone correctly, that should be fixed soon.

So...

I assume that the 15 base range for cold snap is referring to (a), the diameter? Or is it the radius (b)?
Last edited by Zealflare on Mar 7, 2013, 2:40:04 PM
All areas are measured in radius.
which would actually be the B label on that picture. label A (red) is actually the diameter, zeal.

Is this accurate?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
All areas are measured in radius.

Mark, if you could confirm or deny Zealfire's image, or post one yourself indicating the breakpoints, I and many others would be super grateful.
the quote zeal did, describing numbers of point blank, IS the confirmation...
the "range" is from point of your character to far off the screen. radius is the range and an entire width of a cold snap is the diameter (double the radius).

if you're trying to ask for a visual based measurement, i'm sorry there isn't anything easy for that right now.
If my tooltip shows 1000 damage with this skill am I actually doing 1500 in melee range?

In my opinion it would be more helpful if the 50% damage showed in the tooltip seeing as we pick this skill to use it in close range.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
the quote zeal did, describing numbers of point blank, IS the confirmation...
the "range" is from point of your character to far off the screen. radius is the range and an entire width of a cold snap is the diameter (double the radius).

if you're trying to ask for a visual based measurement, i'm sorry there isn't anything easy for that right now.

Yes I'm looking for an official visual representation of how the damage scales. Hoping Mark can at least say if the image posted looks about right, if not post a screencap himself.
Last edited by boof on Mar 17, 2013, 3:41:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info