respecing.

the problem of respec etc only really occurs on your first char or m aybe 1 or 2 after that.

WHen you reroll your next char you will have a better idea where to go and learn from your mistakes.

also respec points are not that hard to get. you can buy them from vendor. you also get like 13 respec points while leveling AND you find respec orbs.

It gives a lot of value to this orbs also.

Full respecs are not a good idea.

I am however for the idea of giving you a free refund skill point each 10 levels bringing the total of respec points when you reach 80 a lot higher.. (8 higher).

als maybe little questgivers in game which you can earn certain currency you need..

"
Runeclaw wrote:
This is a free to play game, so maybe they can offer one or two free re-specs, then if you want more, you pay a small sum for it.

yeah its not pay2win at all. horrible idea

if you really want a repsec its not that hard to farm orb of regrets
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
Last edited by Niburu on Feb 13, 2013, 12:09:27 PM
"
Niburu wrote:
"
Runeclaw wrote:
This is a free to play game, so maybe they can offer one or two free re-specs, then if you want more, you pay a small sum for it.

In 65 levels of my Mara, 20 of my Ranger and 10 of my Witch... I've seen 1 orb of regret.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
"
Niburu wrote:
"
Runeclaw wrote:

In 65 levels of my Mara, 20 of my Ranger and 10 of my Witch... I've seen 1 orb of regret.

you know the vendors sell them ?
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
i think its a good idea to have a full respec with one quest in each difficult mode and a rare idem that give more than one respect point ( like 5 points )

because that we realize after game experience, some of our choices are not viable for harder difficulty modes.

for exemple :
if a full dps specialization give pleasure to play, it will cause a systematic one-shout with some bosses which no longer allows the player to play correctly.

sure that having possibility to over respec is bad.

"
Niburu wrote:

you know the vendors sell them ?

Yeah, the exchange rate for them is horrid.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
this game is also about rerolling and starting new characters - impelementing a rerolling system would make it more like the other action rpg game that nobody likes anymore
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
this game is also about rerolling and starting new characters - impelementing a rerolling system would make it more like the other action rpg game that nobody likes anymore

Subjective opinion is objective fact.
I want to pay money to be able to respec. 3$ to respec one of my toons. Please?
I think the current system is almost perfect with the exception that the Orbs of Regret should have a slightly lower rarity and slightly more affordable exchange rate than the present rate.
The reason I say this is that you might nab a unique item drop that completely changes the way you want to go with your character, and you shouldn't have to roll a new toon to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info