Delaile's Fire Build Video Guide Double Curse Fireball Action

Ok gl having double the HP with all those investment in crits.

And it's not about killing speed, but it's about "I don't even take half as much offensive nodes as you do." And can still achieve near kill speed on boss, but absolutely faster speed on clearing mobs (no hit and run/kiting), so those extra points can be used for utilities/survivability, if u did read what i wrote.

Yea if you want to play something tanky, you had your sick godlike cold witch, yea yea sure. I'm talking about ways to make THIS build better, understand?

Also, too much "...", are you 12?

Won't be replying so don't bother replying to me, I realized what kind of people I'm talkign with, sorry for having suggested ways to improve your build.
IGN DuongThapNgu
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/238153
"
xzken wrote:
Umm unless you tried it, don't talk like you know how it works. I'm using this build and can 1 SHOT most things in maps.

"
-elemental proliferation sucks, i dont think anyone with an IQ above 60 takes this

LMAO. Again, please DO try the combo I said before judging, EP is sick.

Burn damage is 33% per sec. But with searing touch + burn nodes, it's 82.5% per sec. Cast 1 fireball, throw 6 traps, cast another fireball, afk spam incinerate. Easy win.

Thanks for your advice, the type of advice that says "I didn't try, but I think that blah blah blah, no smart person would ever do this"

But anyways, I'm just trying to share what worked for me.

im an 85 solo fire witch, so yea i have tried almost everything.

if you have time to cast a fireball and then throw out 6 traps, i dont think you are "1 shotting" everything.

you also apparently dont know what a 1 shot is, it means the mob is going from 100% health to dead in 1 fireball hit

if you are 1 shotting everything, you have no need for burn damage since everything is dying instantly

EP sucks because if a GMP+fireball crit its going to ignite just about everything regardless

also you are using incinerate? lol.
IGN: Leupacob, Cobberts
check out my shop--> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/162312/page/1
he is always comparing his 79 character with my crappy equiped 68 in clearing maps and asking me if i am 12 years old Oo seriously?! But he speaks about stuff which makes no sense... plz gtfo of my thread and dont bother me... Make a full gameplay video and post your build if you want to show how good your build and stuff is... and dont bother ppl with pointless arguments without prove....
I'm thinking about getting myself a Fire Witch as well.

However, I'm not 100% happy with how this looks with your supports for Fireball. Is there a way to make Fireballs hit bigger areas? And I don't mean bigger explosion radius.

Basically I would see two options, but I don't know what the downsides are, since I never played with fireball too much.

LMP+Chain. Chain takes care of hitting more monsters. What's wrong with that option?

Alternatively, using Pierce and Projectile Weakness, to make your 5 Fireballs hit the whole screen.

Does this somehow interfere or not work with the way Fireball's explosion works?

Just curious, I'm sure there are good reasons not to consider those two options. Enlighten me, please ;)
What happened to this thread? I need more read.

Not sure if I should pull out of Crit where possible and reallocate to life nodes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIFWwdjDY0OSBEtEZYWbxmFGjgabBzcHwIi9CQ8JKomlSepKU8snDbFNtg26UGWRKtG10kbSVFUrlVLVa5VxlcrWm1dxl3yYqxsC3BScNV65nyDfVN90n_GghCCHoKbh2WIQouMjDaOvo9Gj6aQVZwtnWOdo52uoW2io6SxpwinXKeErrOvt7aGvJ_AUcHzz2XQOdDQ1BnUfNad2CTbC93z37Dhc-Nq44Tjn-Qi5Y7nauw47FXtIPFs8h3z6vyr

I use Fireball and Flame Totem for damage dealing.
Hello man i want to know how can u wear projectille gem when we dont have any dex ?
Why didn't you take any AoE passive nodes? Are they useless for Fireball?
Thinking of making a similar build for HC. What changes would you recommend to add more survivability? Thanks.
Any suggestion for the Bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info