worthless standtard roa garbage guide

Hi, is this bow worth to try a 5L on it? I actually want to have more attack speed but i didnt find a better bow so far...
Can somebody explain why going for a high phy bow ?
Since you getting allot of ele damage inc from passive and gear why not stack ele damage also on bow ?
"
Endwon wrote:

Hi, is this bow worth to try a 5L on it? I actually want to have more attack speed but i didnt find a better bow so far...

IMO, any bow that isn't a Highborne, Imperial, or Thicket is not worth wasting currency on - they are just too slow.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
alpac wrote:
Can somebody explain why going for a high phy bow ?
Since you getting allot of ele damage inc from passive and gear why not stack ele damage also on bow ?

There's a few factors to consider
Ability to benefit from life leech on gear or blood rage - saving a gem spot
guaranteed damage against resistants mobs, that can be quite handy while leveling
added fire/hatred add a lot of dps
availabity/cheap

The citadel bow isn't worth investing money in
"
Endwon wrote:

attack speed is the most important thing for bow uses.

I think a lot of 'fun factor'is also from attack speed.

I only use currency on thickets and above

minimum needed is 1.55, better if there is an attack speed mod.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
i finally realized why you said dont trust tooltip dps... these past few levels ive been noticing a dramtic decrease in dps as i lvl (drops like 50-100dmg /lvl) and i finally ralized its because( i think) my chance to hit goes down as i level up. so when you actually calculate your dps you should go 100 divided by chance to hit( as a whole number) and then times tht by your tooltip dps cuz roa never misses ;D

my dps is actually 5.5k and 11k in close range (due to bow effect) with my current gear being:

@ lvl 77. in 3 more levels im respecing out of my temp nodes ( i grab the .4% life regen's as a place holder when i level up on a path so i actually benefit from the level ) and ill be getting inner force meaning my dps should go up a significant amount ;D
Looove RoA so far, just hate the my drop rate of maps :/
Ign: FillyRampage / FillyJetstream / FillyOctavia
MLP 4 Life
It is my pleasure.
Hey Pam

I have two questions and i would be very much thankful if you give me an answer for the first and your opinion on the second (anyone kind enough can reply tbh):

1) I saw the tooltip dps of your RoA both with Blackgleam and without (21k and 19k).
In combination with your gear i find this dps too high, even if i consider 6L/all gems 20lvl and 20% quality.
My dps at 70lvl is only 4k (without Lionseye/with 5L chest)and i try to think that if i equip a 6L chest and a Lionseye will my dps skyrocket to 20k?
From the poor calculations i do i really cant get the dps over a max of 12-13k.
Can u please try to explain how the hell is the tooltip dps 21k? even with 3 frenzy charges..

2) I am in a dilemma.
I have the following 2 bows:

With the imperial bow my dps is approx 1k higher. (3.2k with chin sol / 4,3k with imperial).
Also take as a fact that my playstyle is both at range and at close (no problem for me).
Also take as a fact that i dont have Point Blank passive yet (i m a bit hesitant taking it because if i do i have to change my playstyle only for close range).
Also take as a fact that i may play at default league but my playstyle is HC cause i dont like to die.
My dilemma is:
- With imperial bow RoA attacks faster and does more dmg at medium-long range
- With Chin-sol RoA dmg is meh at mid-long range but does huge dmg at close range

Considering the above facts and dilemma, could you give me your experienced opinion on which bow to use? Anyone experienced may reply please.

Thanks everyone for reading and for your replies :D
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Apr 11, 2013, 1:18:46 PM
what is most important for big dps like your 19k ?
and can tell me how much dps whit roa have w/o buffs and w/o rings,amulet,quiver
Good god, getting the right colors on a 6L bow is madness!
Last edited by Daze on Apr 12, 2013, 12:40:19 AM
internet went offline when i started a map.. logged in to default.. Rip lvl 78 ...

had 11k dps at close range, in 2 lvls i'd have had the inner power so i wouldve had alot more...

might sell all this...
Ign: FillyRampage / FillyJetstream / FillyOctavia
MLP 4 Life
It is my pleasure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info