worthless standtard roa garbage guide

Hi thanks for the guide!
just a couple of questions

1. what did you take for the bandit rewards? hp, skillpoint, skillpoint?

2. what is the reasoning behind not taking the extra enduring charges considering how close they are to your build?

thanks!
i think hp, ccast speed and skilpoint
Hp, physical dmg and skillpoint
attack speed is something you can take too depending on weapon
Can ya do this build from the duelist tree? Or will it be a joke compared to marauder?
Duelist Version
The beginning will be quite hard, so it's possible to start as melee and then switch to roa once you have a bow - that's 7 points to respec
my skilltree isn't exactly optimized, my gear is not that great so I'm forced into specific choices
I'm close to 10k armor with the new summoner shield though - and I still have grace & determination to get to lvl 20

edit: yes roa is 100% chance to hit, but don't rely too much on a default guide if you plan to play in hardcore
Last edited by Pam on Mar 13, 2013, 11:33:06 PM
I know you have Lionseye, but do you happen to know if Rain of Arrows can miss? The other RoA guide up on these forums from gh0un says that it can't miss.
IGN: FireFlameSputter (Hardcore) Defunctive (Default)
Editing the question- I noticed most of your gears have +%elemental damage. Is this better for your rings/amulet instead of +fire/cold/light or is this just the cheaper route for damage?
msg me ingame first, private msg second, lastly on forum thread- ign: blndmg
Last edited by blndng on Mar 14, 2013, 4:49:56 PM
can you pls show whole gear?
Is anyone even reading what he writes?

1. Life Leech comes in for weapon elemental damage gem at reflect maps.

2. Whole Gear is on Page 1.
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
Yo Pam, what about having dex? Is there a chance u can do like a layout on how u progressed? Seems dex will be very late into the game. I like the tanky side of this build it looks pretty cool. Keep it up!

What about curses?
Last edited by Burwattee on Mar 14, 2013, 9:03:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info