worthless standtard roa garbage guide

how do u get mana to run 7 auras? i need 50 more mana to run it but idk where else to get it.

i took the templar aura nodes.
Breach : MLXFL
Last edited by william2433 on Mar 29, 2013, 3:34:52 PM
"
william2433 wrote:
i need 50 more mana to run it but idk where else to get it.

Lioneyes +mana
IGN Halkzbro
oh I think you need reduce mana to be lvl18 if you plan to run 3 40% aura + hatred
not so sure about that though
About the elemental bows, I need to check something first but it might be way better than phys bows
What's the point of Iron Reflexes here? Can't we just skip it due to Leather&Steel and gear with armor? Or is it to make gearing easier for people on budget?

edit: Now i figured it out it's probably due to Grace.
IGN: Unsaj
Last edited by mixer on Mar 31, 2013, 3:05:31 PM
Hey Pam,

Could you please make a 120 skill point build, just curious what paths you would take after all of the musts are taken care of.

Thanks
"
mixer wrote:
What's the point of Iron Reflexes here? Can't we just skip it due to Leather&Steel and gear with armor? Or is it to make gearing easier for people on budget?

edit: Now i figured it out it's probably due to Grace.

Yeah I have shitgear so my only way to survive is from iron reflexe with grace

120 points build
I would switch to Point Blank if I ever get a kaoms and a 6L lyoneye but for now I'm stuck with my gear from cruel
First you say, Lioneye is a shitbow, then you say you would use a 6L Lioneye and a Kaom.. why not get a Chin Sol if you go Point Blank?

Also, how would your playstyle change if you got Point Blank Keystone? Would you "snipe" from Melee Range?
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
Evasion gives you more bang for your buck, you get higher evasion numbers than armor numbers on gear (at least I think so..), so Iron Reflexes is a good investment, plus Grace.

Point Blank seems like a good investment either way, but I'd still wait on Kaoms tho. The way I see it, your damage is high enough and will only get better, reflect mobs will the toughest part to deal with. Sometimes I don't realize the mob has reflect until it's too late, but with Point Blank I am dumbing down my damage at range so I can deal with them safely. Just a theory though.

Very glad with what you did at the bottom half of the tree, especially Celerity. I am surprised though that you didn't invest more into the +30 Str nodes that are right on the path, I figure it's both damage and hp so it might be nice.
"
Daze wrote:
Evasion gives you more bang for your buck, you get higher evasion numbers than armor numbers on gear (at least I think so..), so Iron Reflexes is a good investment, plus Grace.
Hm, i thought that was patched.

"
Increased the non-percentage Armour values on item mods to be the same as Evasion.
That's from 0.10.1 patch notes, not sure if i read that right tho, in any case it does not really matter until extreme gear levels.
IGN: Unsaj
"
mixer wrote:
"
Daze wrote:
Hm, i thought that was patched.

"
Increased the non-percentage Armour values on item mods to be the same as Evasion.
That's from 0.10.1 patch notes, not sure if i read that right tho, in any case it does not really matter until extreme gear levels.

Indeed you are correct, it was patched, my bad. But the build does have +40.8% increased Evasion Rating, but no % armor bonuses, so that should still give Evasion an edge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info