[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Damn, that much? I'm pretty much unkillable in maps with the EB mom build but in bosses like idk, uber elder when you get hit by something your ES goes to shit and you are pretty much a sitting duck.
I'll check that build out but with QOTF since I'm not willing to 6l another chest lmao
"
3ryk wrote:
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Has anybody tested tricurse life/MoM/EB with vixen's entrapment? Enfeeble, despair, temporal chains, and I guess enhance, maybe, in gloves.

whats there to test? i just tricurse with Corspris chest. it works good. vixens are pretty bad for this build

It would open up 3 additional sockets in your 6L for bane supports. For me, just finishing up the storyline and wearing the worst sort of trash, it will let me run bane with similar support to your 6L from two 4Ls and run my soulrend in a 5L. Also, you're getting your extra curse from gloves, so you can use a better defensive chest than cospri's.

Why is it trash? Do you mean at the very highest end, or during leveling/gearing/early mapping as well?
Last edited by jbmcarth on Mar 18, 2019, 10:34:30 PM
Hi, I followed your MoM+EB guide, great so far.
But at level 85, I somehow got 4.4k Life and 3.2k ES. Is my ES too much?
Should I respec some es node and invest it in life node?
"
Syreith wrote:
Well I finally added CI version of the build with 2 wands and qotf, y'all the rich guys can check it out.

Thanks for that! I might switch over when I get some more currency saved up.
"
Mehar1992 wrote:
Hi, I followed your MoM+EB guide, great so far.
But at level 85, I somehow got 4.4k Life and 3.2k ES. Is my ES too much?
Should I respec some es node and invest it in life node?

Yes, as you are guessing you should respect the three ES nodes of Unnatural calm and put them into life %.

You could also try to swap your amulet and put one with a fat life roll, plus the attributes/res needed
Sorry for asking again, but my question didnt get answered. I hope it will be answered this time:D

Can u give a step by step guide on how to craft that wand that is mentioned in the build? I mean i got the base and can got the pale court, but i really dont want to ruin 3 exalts bc i did something wrong.
"
3ryk wrote:
"
Ehrgein wrote:
Has anyone tried the CI build yet? I've some currency to spare but I'm not entirely sure if it's gonna be better than the EB MOM one.

check my character. CI is unkillable in maps and better sustain on bosses IMO.

Have you done bosses like uber elder? Right now i'm running build op's build, but i feel like i've hit a wall. If i'm running simple maps, yeah, this build works perfectly, but when in comes to solo target dps, i can't kill architect in t14...
Last edited by Profatum on Mar 19, 2019, 3:42:29 AM
"
Profatum wrote:
"
3ryk wrote:
"
Ehrgein wrote:
Has anyone tried the CI build yet? I've some currency to spare but I'm not entirely sure if it's gonna be better than the EB MOM one.

check my character. CI is unkillable in maps and better sustain on bosses IMO.

Have you done bosses like uber elder? Right now i'm running build op's build, but i feel like i've hit a wall. If i'm running simple maps, yeah, this build works perfectly, but when in comes to solo target dps, i can't kill architect in t14...

Your damage is weak, you didn't even use dual wands and you the lack the most important weapon stat Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier... Try getting one with at least +35%

Remember you are not doing just direct chaos damage(on hit by soulrend) but the chaos DOT damage (soulrend, bane, blight). Just for the dot, it's ten times more damaging. That stat give the dot a super boost.

To give you an idea, my dual wield soulrend does 94k direct + 1100k dot in the path of building app. Swapping to my cerbreus+lioneye shield however sinks it to 74k direct + 647k dot.
Last edited by verite on Mar 19, 2019, 4:51:05 AM
So I see you have ahn's shield as secondary slot choice, but in the skill tree you have no strength nodes checked off? Where are you getting the strength to use the shield? Thanks.
"
PinkFishs wrote:
So I see you have ahn's shield as secondary slot choice, but in the skill tree you have no strength nodes checked off? Where are you getting the strength to use the shield? Thanks.

IT may be shocking, but he has it from items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info