[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

I am having trouble as well and dying so fast against bosses.
I know how you guys feel.
This build has been super rough for me. I have a ton of spell dmg, but my ice spear is not hitting hard at all (on a 5L), and I die very fast to pretty much anything. I've never died so much in sub-100 delves before :/

I will say that as I've hit level 80 it's gotten a little better. I've moved from dying in tier 1 maps (ya, rly) to being able to do tier 5 and 6. But my friend running Ngamahu's just roflstomps the guys that I spend 20 seconds on. Huge power difference.

To be fair, I don't have Shavs yet (so no LL), no 6L, I'm not running aspect of the spider, and I can only run hatred *OR* zealotry, not both. But I've played several starter builds over the past leagues that felt much stronger and smoother through the early mapping phase. I'm sticking it out because I hope it will improve and has potential to reach what the OP has shown, but I was very close to rerolling earlier today.

I think this build can go the distance, but it feels like it has a much harder time getting there without getting currency or gear from previous character. I picked up a prism guardian today, but I don't have the balls to use solaris lorica. I'll update when I get shavs.

I would still like to thank the OP for the build. He put a lot of work into it and it clearly works for him. I hope it can work for me too.
Ya, I am not really a big PoE player but this doesn't feel like it should fit as league starter. Definitely feels it need some currency first.

I don't think I'll ever use blood magic with any aura anytime soon...
Hey guys, im having some survivability issues too, but i think my damage is good.PoB shows around 300k from IS.

Im finishing act 10 now because i was farming for tabula etc. Look my character if you want
"
VictorWangles wrote:
Hey guys, im having some survivability issues too, but i think my damage is good.PoB shows around 300k from IS.

Im finishing act 10 now because i was farming for tabula etc. Look my character if you want

You're using low life without Shavronnes or solaris lorica? It says you have 200 life unreserved. How do you survive....anything??
"
Kurnis wrote:
"
VictorWangles wrote:

You're using low life without Shavronnes or solaris lorica? It says you have 200 life unreserved. How do you survive....anything??

This is with hatred, its supposed to be on mana... i have 800 unreserved and quickly using life flasks i guess. Its not ideal but im just at act 10
This build was absolute torture leveling. I am level 70 and just started maps and get one shot quite frequently. I need to setup all my gems tmw when I return and I will report back in.

My DPS on the other hand (Tabula 6L) is amazing.
I am also struggling somewhat. I kinda think this build needs you to have the Shavs an the Prism shield ... It was really good levels 40-60, since then I die a lot to bosses, even at level 70 to T1 Maps (Oak in particular)
What do you think going ci untill have shavrons ?
my ing is killwitches
This build doesn't work as a starter at all.
Shavs are must have, so are few other gear options so you need a ton of currency to start thinking about it.

Map clear is hella slow, immortals will one shot you, new league content will most likely kill you - a lot of chaos damage.

Playing it feels worse than playing standard since i can't do any content and have no currency to that.

So personally, while giving it a chance and trying hard to make it roll i'd say 'stay away if you're looking for a smooth experience starter build'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info