[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

weird increased AOE makes it charge faster? Also because of spell totem you are NOT running multiple totems support?
Last edited by Jaynen00 on Mar 12, 2019, 3:23:05 PM
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
weird increased AOE makes it charge faster? Also because of spell totem you are NOT running multiple totems support?

Oh yeah you are right... I forgot the Multiple Totem support:
Divine Ire + Spell Totem > Multiple Totems > Increased Area of Effect / Conc. Effect > Infused Channelling > Added Fire Damage

Yeah increased area of effect makes it faster because it will hit enemies in bigger area... more enemies hit --> faster charging.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 12, 2019, 3:34:41 PM
so your leveling gems are different than the ones below it, which i assume are end game (i'm talking about the level 50 gems/gear tab).

i'm using holy flame totem > controlled destruction > ele focus > infused channeling. is this wrong? i'm noticing things aren't dying as fast as i'd like.

i just picked up normal lab so i'm 100% fire damage, that's why i'm stacking spell/ele damage.
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
so your leveling gems are different than the ones below it, which i assume are end game (i'm talking about the level 50 gems/gear tab).

i'm using holy flame totem > controlled destruction > ele focus > infused channeling. is this wrong? i'm noticing things aren't dying as fast as i'd like.

i just picked up normal lab so i'm 100% fire damage, that's why i'm stacking spell/ele damage.

You need to get multiple totems and faster projectiles youll notice a bit difference with 2-4 totems vs 1 at a time
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:

You need to get multiple totems and faster projectiles youll notice a bit difference with 2-4 totems vs 1 at a time

alright, which 2 supports do i drop for those 2?
I was running:
Holy Fire Totem
Multi Totem
Infuse Channelinig
Faster Projectile

As soon as I got a 5l II added elemental focus this is actually what I am still running as I can't afford a 6l yet and have not farmed a Tabula (and I am lvl 73 and have done 3 labs)
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
I was running:
Holy Fire Totem
Multi Totem
Infuse Channelinig
Faster Projectile

As soon as I got a 5l II added elemental focus this is actually what I am still running as I can't afford a 6l yet and have not farmed a Tabula (and I am lvl 73 and have done 3 labs)

cool ty
Do the helm enchants work? They gem is "Holy Flame Totem" and the enchants say "Flame Totem" like the old one. Just curious.
Any particular reason behind switching from holy flame totems to divine ire totems?
So, small update from my side. Reached level 93 and took Shaper and his Guardians down. Shaper himself is always easy if you know the fight, but with this it was almost an AFK kill. He is phased in one second.

Guardians were a bit trickier, as is tradition for Totem builds I guess. Died two times to Minotaur, but I put that on the bad mods I got when I corrupted the map.

Uber Elder should be doable. But not deathless unless you really know the fight. We simply lack defensive layers. No phys reduction, no dodge/evasion.

I don't know yet if I will go for Uber Elder tomorrow or try to get level 94 first.

"
digitalswim wrote:
Do the helm enchants work? They gem is "Holy Flame Totem" and the enchants say "Flame Totem" like the old one. Just curious.

They work, I guess they just forgot to change the name.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 12, 2019, 9:31:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info