[3.6] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 4-9m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

got a new bow, i want a +2 implicit later but they start at 30ex...


EDIT:



switched a lot in the last days to push dps and survival, farruls is nice for charges but with the slayer nerf you can die to easy.
With my new bow i was at ~3.7m shaper dps and ~6.6k life, thats for most content a good overkill. so i switched to a second bow setup and a kaoms, i got 2,7m Shaper dps and 8,1k life now.
PS The 2,7m shaper dps is with a Mirage archer support if i drop it for fire pen i'm at 3.6m shaper dps.
Last edited by kelandi on Mar 25, 2019, 3:06:18 PM
"
harryloo wrote:
Hi guys, I am new to the game and I'm trying to build this build, however i missed the Bandit quest and kill them all lol, is that i need to restart the character already ...? Also how can I apply the passive point in the bottom of the passive tree with no linkage :P ?
Thanks

Considering the sizable budget just to get started, this is not the build for a beginner/new player. Also I suggest googling bandit quest, the poe wiki will show you how to undo any bandit choices you made.
Last edited by mseabird on Mar 25, 2019, 10:36:12 PM
Got lucky craft today with only Prismatic and Shuddering fossil:


PS. Spent over 6000 fusings linking this.
"
santzu wrote:
Got lucky craft today with only Prismatic and Shuddering fossil:


PS. Spent over 6000 fusings linking this.

Looks very hot, how is your crit chance with this?
"
mseabird wrote:
"
santzu wrote:
Got lucky craft today with only Prismatic and Shuddering fossil:


PS. Spent over 6000 fusings linking this.

Looks very hot, how is your crit chance with this?


Not that great actually about 50% effective. 1/15 odds to slam crit chance on it does not feel that tempting.

E: Leo slammed T5 Crit multi on it :/
Last edited by santzu on Mar 27, 2019, 11:46:28 AM
ok i didn't have the balls to annul the life gain on hit suffix


Maybe later when i got enough resonator for 4fossil i try a new craft
Anyone with some insight into the minimum to make this build feel viable? And maybe the upgrade order for the items?
"
kelandi wrote:
got a new bow, i want a +2 implicit later but they start at 30ex...


EDIT:



switched a lot in the last days to push dps and survival, farruls is nice for charges but with the slayer nerf you can die to easy.
With my new bow i was at ~3.7m shaper dps and ~6.6k life, thats for most content a good overkill. so i switched to a second bow setup and a kaoms, i got 2,7m Shaper dps and 8,1k life now.
PS The 2,7m shaper dps is with a Mirage archer support if i drop it for fire pen i'm at 3.6m shaper dps.


How are the gloves compared to the slayer leech node?
---------------CHEAP---------------

1)the 2 combat focus jewels ~2c
2)Tombfist 1c
3) you want a frostferno for singletarget dps push ~10c
4)Mark of the elder ring and a Shaper base ring with some life and resi maybe eledmg ~10c
5)craft or buy a bow with Double damage, +1 to Socketed Gems, +1/2 to socketed bow gems, Crit chance, attack speed you didn't need all mods aim for Double damage/ias and Crit chance at the start a 5l is fine for clearspeed. no links under 5c 5link (The Jeweller's Touch 20c)
6)Wise oak and other flask ~10c
7)Maloney's Mechanism, Ornate Quiver(Perma Frenzy and Power charges without 8loodrage degen) ~20c
---------------Farm a bit---------------

1)Cinderswallow ~20c
2)2x Might of the meek ~40c each

---------------Now you can cry---------------

1)Kaoms Heart ~170c
2)Xophs Blood ~4ex
3)Buy a new bow with more mods and/or 6l your old one ~5-10ex
3)Unnatural Instinct ~12ex


Maybe i forgot something hope not.

EDIT:
"
How are the gloves compared to the slayer leech node?

you need more talentpoints with ranger startarea and you lose culling strike, but you gain Pathfinder and that is a huge qol push for me. but remender the gloves cost more ~50c
Last edited by kelandi on Mar 28, 2019, 8:04:28 PM
"
kelandi wrote:
ok i didn't have the balls to annul the life gain on hit suffix


Maybe later when i got enough resonator for 4fossil i try a new craft


WHat fossil do you use ? Prismatic, Metallic, Corroded ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info