[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
Alizae wrote:
What gloves would be an alternative for tombfist(nerfed)? or best choice for this patch?

Propably still tombfist, Intimidate + just 1x Abyss Jewel give potentially 16% MORE damage. Another Gr8 option is 'Offering to the Serpent Legion Gloves' which give overleech thus losing the need to go slayer which could result in either more damage with pen or crit from other ascendancies.

Note also that with those gloves, you dont even have to be a scion anymore.
Ok, i changed a bit of my gear and switched back to tombfist and slayer, got ~3,4m shaper dps atm not sure how to push that dps without masscurrencywaste
Which fossils should i use to craft such bow? Thanks
"
kelandi wrote:
Ok, i changed a bit of my gear and switched back to tombfist and slayer, got ~3,4m shaper dps atm not sure how to push that dps without masscurrencywaste

You don't, 3-4m is where the affordable stuff happens and its three times as much as the more conventional RT version. Unless you really want to go all out and minmax everything, this is where I'd stop.
Last edited by mseabird on Mar 23, 2019, 11:27:26 AM
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
Which fossils should i use to craft such bow? Thanks

I have tried to craft one with fossils, no luck at all. Chaos spamming seems to be the cheapest option, atleast in my experience.

4 tries :/

"
_biggoodeeny wrote:

No crit chance or multi, nor room for them. Alltho this would work, this is not what you should be aiming for.
"
mseabird wrote:
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:

No crit chance or multi, nor room for them. Alltho this would work, this is not what you should be aiming for.

any min ilvl for crafting shaper bow ? and any thought on Cinderswallow Urn instead of regular onslaught pot ?

Recently switched from non-crit version to this. Much better, even though my gear is crappy + running MF. it works just fine

Spoiler
Last edited by Alizae on Mar 24, 2019, 1:59:14 AM
"
Alizae wrote:
any min ilvl for crafting shaper bow ? and any thought on Cinderswallow Urn instead of regular onslaught pot ?

Recently switched from non-crit version to this. Much better, even though my gear is crappy + running MF. it works just fine

Spoiler

Minimum ilvl is 75 as that is what required to roll the T1 hybrid and regular mods that we are looking for (ias/crit/multi). Cinderswallow is a great replacement, especially since they can still have a crafting suffix.
Hi guys, I am new to the game and I'm trying to build this build, however i missed the Bandit quest and kill them all lol, is that i need to restart the character already ...? Also how can I apply the passive point in the bottom of the passive tree with no linkage :P ?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info